New to here! Can you get pregnant easily with #3??

BluDahlia05

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site. I'm a mum to two precious gems (my daughter is almost 5 & son just turned 1).

I know my own body really well. We aren't trying for #3, not just yet!! My husband always wanted 3 kids. I'm happy with just two.

Just 4 days ago, sorry TMI here, we had sex. I'm not an open book person here :blush: so please, bare with me here.

Just a day after sex, I felt dull pain cramping (lower). My period is not due in about 2 weeks. My husband said, 'don't worry. It is not like you can get pregnant fast!' With my daughter, it was a surprise after a month. With my son, took us about 4 months of trying? With my daughter, I had no cramping...but, with my son, first sign were 'cramping' nonstop (like, I thought I was about to have a period).

Now, I know how my body is. I'm still having this dull cramping. I normally like never get cramping like 2 weeks before period! Last night, sorry TMI, I was going to the loo, wiping down there, lots of whitish/clear discharge?? That is quite unusual! Not that much! Holy. I freaked out, thinking...ok, my body is not acting normal now. I'm getting all sort of weird feelings, cramping, lots of discharge?? I'm freaking out now. How soon can you get pregnant with #3?? More difficult? easier? I just need to hear some stories here from ladies who had this experience. I just know something is not up with my body...after having two babies. You just know.

Thanks!!

Everyone is different. I got pregnant quickly with my 4 pregnancies but its been 2 years now we have been trying for our 3rd.

Yeah I agree it's different for everyone. Hope you get the outcome your looking for.

Xx

Thanks ladies! You're right it is different for everyone. I find it that we 'know' our body well enough, after having a baby, or 2. I'm pretty sensitive here, lol. This dull cramping is just bothering me! Probably, because I don't normally experience this at all, except when I was having my baby #2. So, I'm freaking out here. My husband would be thrilled...but moi? Not yet!! Too soon, lol. I'm enjoying my life with 2 kids so far! :D

When I fell pregnant with my previous pregnancy (sadly ended in a loss) I KNEW my body was feeling different days before I got my positive test, your right though we definitely know our bodies!

Good luck Hun xx

With daughter, it was a surprise. When she turned 3, we decided to try for #2. I got pregnant within 1 month of try. Unfortunately, I also miscarried at 10-11 weeks. Baby stopped growing at week 6. So, I was pretty devastated :( We tried again, took this time 4 months (probably, because my cycle was all over the clock after miscarriage). It will take some time, I guess for some women after miscarriage.

Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"