New to IVI

mjo

Reaction score
I just became a member of this forum today. My partner and I are in our third cycle of ttc with a donor via at-home insemination with soft cups, with my partner being the biomom. We actually just did insem #1 on cd15 [partner ovulates around cd18-20] and plan to do two more insems hopefully the day of her positive opk and the day after.

We have been keeping a BBT chart for three months, and we use OPKs both to track her ovulation.

Any advice, tips, or success stories are welcome!!

If this cycle isn't successful, we're thinking about trying Preseed with the cups; anyone have experience with this - how did you use it?

Anyway, I'm so glad and thankful to find this community because most ttc communities I've found don't have much info for alternative insemination with a donor.

Sorry didn't want to read and run. I don't know anything about artificial insemination but I wish you and your partner all the luck in the world.

H xx

welcome mjo. good luck to you and your partner.

the thread https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/458990-home-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html is meant for success stories. there are also many threads in this section that will give you some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->