New to NTNP, help please :)

lerp2

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend have just decided to not try but also not prevent getting pregnant! we are both soo excited and can't wait to keep going with the process.

is there any advice that people would give to a young woman in this situation? :)

also if anyone wants to chat please message me :)

Hi lerp2 :)

My husband and I have decided to start NTNP in December and I'm so excited too! How long have you guys been together?

I'm new to this whole forums thing, forgive me as I don't really know what I'm doing... :p

me and my boyfriend have been together two years but were on and off dating two years previously. We've always talked about having children but didn't think we were ready until recently so have only just started :) it is really exciting!

oh don't worry, I am new to all of this too!

:) You just know when you feel ready don't you? It's taken me ages, haha! I'm 26 now, been with OH for nearly 8 years, bought a house together 4 years ago and married for 1. Sure some people would think I've been dragging my feet! Just not felt ready for it until now.

Good luck to you both, no doubt I will be lurking on these boards over the next few months! Feel free to message if you like :)
x

you do! I've always known I've wanted kids but obviously wanted to have them with the right person, and now I've found that person!

Hey, you wait as long as you like! and thats a long time so you definitely know that you're ready :)

Good luck to you too! and let me know how you get along :) I just want a little one now but it all takes time!

message me also if you need a chat or anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->