New to ntnp need some buddies through this

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hey guys in new to ntnp. This is cycle 12 and all my other cycles have been using bbt and opks. I rang the doctors the other day and they said I'm not allowed any tests because I've got two other children (both concieved on the pill, epilepsy pill cancelled it out with ds and illness with DD) so they've suggested ntnp. I'm finding it difficult not to pick up the opks but maybe less stress will be a good thing. I'd love to find some buddies to share the cycles with x

Hey Hun - I'm new to this too but not ttc before either. I'm just coming over from TWW where I saw a few of your posts. Stress is a huge factor, so hopefully this will be better for you and your BFP will come soon.

Hey hun, im new here to. I was on bc for a bit then slacked off for about 2 month, started it again for two weeks and we decided just to quit all together lol im not even sure of what my cycle is anymore:( coming off the bcp i bled for a few days around the 3rd but it wasnt long enough to be aunt flo:\

Thanks girls, 16monthsaoart I had exactly the same after my bcp and then a month later had a full af x

Hey girls, Moose here...

Wanted to finally get and account and have some female friends to share with on my journey. I don't know anything about cycles as far as what cycle I'm on but I know how long and when I ovulate(we've been avoiding O days so far until the right time to get pregnant.) I'm currently trying to get permanent Residency here in Canada, and the hubby wants to wait till most of that is taken care of before we "actually try" for a kid, but he wants to not do anything really preventing except try and not had pen. on possible O days. I think he likes the intimacy a little to much and as I'm struggling not to go baby crazed I'm fine with it (I also recognize that having medical care coverage is kinda a must have for the pregnancy LOL.)

I try not to stress about what day I'm Ovulating and when would be a good time to get pregnant. It's hard, and the previous MC's I've had and he's had to watch me crumble over I think worries him to try. He's a champ anyways for still secretly trying in a sly way. AKA it will be a possible fertile couples of days and he'll still want to DTD or bust a nut (if ya get what I mean....sry if TMI.)

However, we talked a few nights ago and even when we will try we don't want to put too much effort on it because it seems to do the opposite. He's so funny he said "well when we are ready we can just do it whenever we want and not avoid the O days, as long as you want to...try not to focus on the fact your ovulating, eh?" I wanted to say "we can do that now and I bet it would still take time silly!" But I understand he wants to get certain things in order before the "possibility".

Anyways, this is getting too long and I just wanted to introduce myself and get to talk to some friendly people. Hope you all are having as much fun as I am with trying to "Not try" and enjoy the "special time" you get with your SO :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->