New to NTNP. Trying to keep it calm and relaxed, lol.

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
Hi all! :flower:
I'm Jess, I'm 21 and have been WTT for almost two years now. OH went and changed his mind on the fly about having a baby, and we've decided we'd like to start trying now. However, I am such a worrier that I am trying to stay relaxed about the whole thing. That's why I'm in NTNP, instead of TTC lol. It seems so stressful in there and I really just want this to be an enjoyable experience!

Is anyone in the same mindset as I am trying to be? How long have you been NTNP?

Hope to be around more often!

:thumbup:

Hi :)

we are quite similar, i'm 21 in a couple of months, been with my OH around the same time and OH recently changed his mind from wanting to wait to wanting to try in a matter of days :)

and...we are NTNP too :D

Hi, Ladies..!

I'm new to this site and new to the whole TTC, but "NTNP" world. I've had an extreme case of baby fever for quite a while and my OH finally felt comfortable enough 'pulling out all the stops' for our one year wedding anniversary, which was not quite a month ago.:happydance:

I am beyond ecstatic about this and even though we're not 'trying,' I'm still so, so hopeful that it will happen soon. Trying not to think about it. Trying not to worry about it. I worry way, way too much. :shrug:

My OH is still very nervous about the idea, but I know that when the time comes, he's going to be a wonderful daddy. :hugs:

Hoping to find some support and some sanity (for those baby-crazy moments) on here.

Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I'm trying to remain very relaxed about this whole experience/journey. I don't want worrying to be another reason that it takes longer to conceive!

Wishing you all the best of luck! :hugs:

Hiya,

We decided to joing the NTNP as well this week. After TTC first time following a MC and then failing twice with the 2ww I think it is the best because to be honest I keep thinking about it too much. And if I think back the first time I was pregnant it wasnt even planned so that seems to be the way to go.

Yes, it seems so much more relaxing to just not be thinking about it/worrying about it 24/7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->