New to NTNP

stephaniexx

Three Girls & 1 Angel <3
Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

I have just moved over from WTT, basically I had my implant removed 3 weeks ago, went on the pill (femodette) but I keep forgetting it, so it's been decided that we are just gunna go for it, use condoms if we have them but not worry if we don't, very laid back approach. We are only going to actively try if I'm not pg by next June :thumbup:

Hope to get to know some of you it's soo exciting :flower:

Hi Stephanie, our little girls are almost the same age :)

We're starting to ntnp this month, planning on that until December then ttc from then.

Fingers crossed for you x

Hi! We've just started the NTNP adventure this month. I'm in grad school, and we actually live apart during the week so actively TTC would probably be more stressful. We're at the point where we finally feel like we can handle a child of our own, and I've finished the hardest part of my schooling.

Look forward to hearing how things go for you! I took myself off the pill about 6 months ago in preparation for this (we used condoms since then), and now we are going au naturel :winkwink: I'm not enjoying all the uncertainty but the process so far has been fun! haha.

Hi! We've just started the NTNP adventure this month. I'm in grad school, and we actually live apart during the week so actively TTC would probably be more stressful. We're at the point where we finally feel like we can handle a child of our own, and I've finished the hardest part of my schooling.

Look forward to hearing how things go for you! I took myself off the pill about 6 months ago in preparation for this (we used condoms since then), and now we are going au naturel :winkwink: I'm not enjoying all the uncertainty but the process so far has been fun! haha.

Theres a 5 day fertility window, so hopefully that's over the weekend for you :) have you tried any of the ovulation calendars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->