new to opk advice please

justmarried

mother 0f 1 ttc after vr
Reaction score
hello im new to all this testing with opks we wont be ttc until next month as my hubby is booked in for a vr on sunday:happydance: but wanted to try and get a hold of all this testing this month just to try it out:blush:. anyway i done my first test just now and i have a faint line does that mean im due to ovulate soon, i think its ment to happen sunday or monday!

its only a faint line but there is one there, or is there a line there all the time what ever the time of month is?:wacko:

hello im new to all this testing with opks we wont be ttc until next month as my hubby is booked in for a vr on sunday:happydance: but wanted to try and get a hold of all this testing this month just to try it out:blush:. anyway i done my first test just now and i have a faint line does that mean im due to ovulate soon, i think its ment to happen sunday or monday!

its only a faint line but there is one there, or is there a line there all the time what ever the time of month is?:wacko:

Hi hun, you will probably find there will always be a faint line no matter what time of the month you test. Its only when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line that its detecting a surge. Some people get a build up to ovulation, maybe a few days before the tests gets darker (still classed as negative) but will then get darker day by day until you get your positive. I have used these test for a whole cycle and have always had a faint line never had a complete negative if you get what i mean :wacko: I woule keep all the tests you do and mark on them what day you took them, i stick them on a bit of paper so i can compare them daily (dont know if thats sad or not :haha:)
Hope this helps you, good luck on your bfp hunt :happydance:

Hi hun, you will probably find there will always be a faint line no matter what time of the month you test. Its only when the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line that its detecting a surge. Some people get a build up to ovulation, maybe a few days before the tests gets darker (still classed as negative) but will then get darker day by day until you get your positive. I have used these test for a whole cycle and have always had a faint line never had a complete negative if you get what i mean :wacko: I woule keep all the tests you do and mark on them what day you took them, i stick them on a bit of paper so i can compare them daily (dont know if thats sad or not :haha:)
Hope this helps you, good luck on your bfp hunt :happydance:

thanks thats a great help,:thumbup: i was only testing to see if i can get to grips with it befor the real deal,:blush: and its not sad keeping them i was going to do the same thing to see the different results i get,:blush:

once the line goes the same colour or darker does that mean i have ovulated or that its going to happen very soon?:nope:

it means you will most likely ov 24-36 hours from when you get the positive :)

thanks for your replys just trying to collect as much info now so i no what im doing for next month.x.x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->