New to OPKS!

BabyLove19

Reaction score
I started charting at CD13 and and i was due to O today(Cd18) but my test is lighter then yesterday........ im so confused cause to me none of my tests look positive. should i assume i o'd yesterday, im going to keep testing still im just really confused. how dark do these IC Opks get? And i had only held my wee 2 hours before taking todays could that effect it?
can anyone help me with this?

Attachments

• New 007 (2).jpg
    New 007 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
  • New 015 (2).jpg
    New 015 (2).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20120131204438299 (2).jpg
    20120131204438299 (2).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
Sorry but your pics are a bit too blurry for me to really comment on. Holding it for 2 hours is sufficient. I did that tonight and got my first positive OPK! This is my first month using them too. I have attached both tests for you to see the darkness of the lines. I used an internet cheapie and a dollar tree New Choice test.

Today I am CD 18 and I started using them on CD 14. At first the Dollar Tree showed no test line at all. The cheapie had a very, very faint line. They slowly got a tad bit darker everyday until I finally got my positive tonight. At 2 PM today, it was almost as dark as the test line but not quite.

Attachments

• +OPK Cheapie 1-30-12.jpg
    +OPK Cheapie 1-30-12.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • +OPK Dollar Tree 1-30-12.jpg
    +OPK Dollar Tree 1-30-12.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
thanks for the reply,
ill try and get some better pictures. and yeah mine aren't as dark as your so i think its safe to say they are negative
): hmm i guess ill just keep taking them and hopefully ill get my positive!

You can definitely see the test line though so you're getting there. Test again tomorrow and it should be darker. Your surge could only be a day away. Are you testing twice a day?

I'm testing once a day as i only bought 10 tests and now only have 5 left, i wasn't sure how this worked so i wasn't as prepared as i should have been:dohh:
but thanks for your help next time ill buy more so i can test twice a day!

You're welcome! I have tested between 2 and 4 PM and then again around 10 PM. You are sure to catch your surge around those times. I would recommend the internet cheapies from Amazon.com. I got 40 LH strips and 10 pregnancy tests for $9.38! :)

okay,
well tomorrow ill be sure to test twice and if i have to ill order more!
And thanks i spent forever on ebay trying to find a good deal but half of them you have to bid on so next time ill go there, thanks :thumbup:
you've been very helpful i appreciate it! :flower:

You are very welcome! :)

And here is the link to the ones I bought on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FYLNVU/ref=oh_o00_s01_i00_details

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->