new to site! :)

diamond1

Reaction score
"Not trying, not preventing" Finally something that sums up just what my boyfriend and I are doing!! However, I must say, through the months of not preventing I've found myself wanting to fall pregnant more and more..
Im just looking for a little bit of advice as I don't feel normal!

My boyfriend and I are both healthy, 19 year olds.. And for the past 4 months we've not been using protection. I know 4 months perhaps isnt long but Id have thought it would have happened by now!? I came off of birth control in December, and my periods seemed to become normal again by February..
My "period" last month however, was just a one day bleed, on and off. After this I began experiencing no end of pregnancy symptoms..
Achey breasts, swallon nipples, cramping (a lot), nausea, head aches, feeling sick at certain smells (especially cigarettes which usually never bothered me, but now im at the extend where im actually gagging to be sick)..
I thought Id fallen pregnant. My period was due on the 16th and as the days passed I was quite pleased. But then on the 19th my period came, and is still here (one day now,)

I know in pregnancy your hormones can go whack, so im wondering if this is actually a period or if its a vaginal bleed and if its worth taking a pregnancy test (due to all the syptoms i was having).

Otherwise, Im unsure as to why its taking so long to get pregnant, starting to worry something may be wrong.. (been having sex on my ovulation days etc)

Thankyou! And baby dust to all of those whom want it.

If it were me, I would still take a test just to be sure. But I'm a little crazy like that.:haha:

As for how long its taking, sometimes it just takes a while. I got pregnant with my first two kids the first month of NTNP and with my third it took a year. So sometimes you just don't get lucky right away. Good luck hun...hope you get your bfp soon!:flower:

"Not trying, not preventing" Finally something that sums up just what my boyfriend and I are doing!! However, I must say, through the months of not preventing I've found myself wanting to fall pregnant more and more..
Im just looking for a little bit of advice as I don't feel normal!

My boyfriend and I are both healthy, 19 year olds.. And for the past 4 months we've not been using protection. I know 4 months perhaps isnt long but Id have thought it would have happened by now!? I came off of birth control in December, and my periods seemed to become normal again by February..
My "period" last month however, was just a one day bleed, on and off. After this I began experiencing no end of pregnancy symptoms..
Achey breasts, swallon nipples, cramping (a lot), nausea, head aches, feeling sick at certain smells (especially cigarettes which usually never bothered me, but now im at the extend where im actually gagging to be sick)..
I thought Id fallen pregnant. My period was due on the 16th and as the days passed I was quite pleased. But then on the 19th my period came, and is still here (one day now,)

I know in pregnancy your hormones can go whack, so im wondering if this is actually a period or if its a vaginal bleed and if its worth taking a pregnancy test (due to all the syptoms i was having).

Otherwise, Im unsure as to why its taking so long to get pregnant, starting to worry something may be wrong.. (been having sex on my ovulation days etc)

Thankyou! And baby dust to all of those whom want it.

Hiya!

Welcome to the site :)

I have been NTNP for six months now with no luck. I started to be a bit stressed like you. Thinking that even when I had a period it couldn't be a period it was just a bleed. Basically the way I feel is that you can guess all you want but until you get a BFP that is all you are doing -guessing. If you have had bleeding for more than a few days and you think you might still be preggo then do a test. You will know for sure if you can start celebrating or just get geared up for the next cycle. I know that I have sometims been guilty of finding symptoms where they dont exsist.

I hope you get your BFP, baby dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->