new to site

Oh my kids would never get hold of my PC :shock: Let them have Dads :lol:

Hello hun :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

Unfortunately I share mine with my five year old and two year old (who just loves playing winnie the pooh) :roll: My husband has his all to himself :evil: I don't normally get chance to go online until little ones are in bed. Now husband has started cooking tea I might get them to bed earlier then I can join you all earlier :D :D :D

Nooooo sort that man out of yours :rofl: or teach the wee one to want to play Winnie with dady :rofl:

Can't get too cross just yet as I've just got him cooking tea ready (I hope) when I get in from work. I'll let him off its a bit late as hes not used to cooking for four especially not ready for a specific time :lol: He does play pooh bear during the day with her but she likes to play with mummy on a nigth if she can and who can refuse that cute little face :lol:

lol chloe likes batterin our pc n turnin it off n generally mischief makin!! wee horror :twisted:

Maddie batteres mine ... thinks tis funny.

i don't bloody thing new!
xxx

hi and welcome to baby and bump,

where abouts in birchwood do you live sharon? I live in warrington also along with a couple of other girls on the forum.

Hi hun!

Just noticed where you live!!

Will have to meet up sometime :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back