new to TCC needs advice!

Jen19855

Reaction score
hi! im jenn, im 27. Me and my OH have just started trying :) and im already feeling stressed! im still finding it so confusing finding out ovulation times, working out temps, cycles etc.... its all pretty overwhelming!
i was hoping to find a buddy who could help shed some light!!

Hi there :) I am 20 and have officially started TTC as of last month, we were NTNP for a while but I got the ok from OH and so here I am :D I am not sure how much light I can shed, but It would be wonderful to have someone just starting out as well. I have just started tracking my cycles and currently using a calendar/calculator for ovulation( I think I am currently 9dpo. FX crossed), Instead of just winging it lol. We have decided to take an easy approach at it, until we feel ready to use OPK's and BBT and chart. :flower:

Hi there :) I am 20 and have officially started TTC as of last month, we were NTNP for a while but I got the ok from OH and so here I am :D I am not sure how much light I can shed, but It would be wonderful to have someone just starting out as well. I have just started tracking my cycles and currently using a calendar/calculator for ovulation( I think I am currently 9dpo. FX crossed), Instead of just winging it lol. We have decided to take an easy approach at it, until we feel ready to use OPK's and BBT and chart. :flower:

thanks so mch for the reply! well even though youve not long started TTC, it sounds like you have a much better grasp on it than i do! i just cant get my head around all the peak times etc. it would be awesome to chat more!!

are you using opk's or bbt and chart?
I am just using the calendar and BDing around the time frame :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->