New to the Board, Late to the Game

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Paxon, I'm 24 and preg - I'm in 3rd Tri, at 28 weeks - 29 weeks on Wednesday - and due in June. First child. My OH and I are engaged, probably getting married in October, so I have the epic joys of plotting for child + planning a wedding at the same time ^_^ I'm light and fluffy (despite currently resembling a watermelon) and I'm one of those people who tries not to take life too seriously. I do that on purpose, to balance out my OH, who is so serious that he even occasionally frowns in his sleep. I'm a writer professionally, my OH is a programmer and we're in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Five Random Facts::

1. When the child comes, my family will descend, like a hoard of 19 rabid flying monkeys, for epic bouts of cooing and staring.

2. I'll be the first of my Gramma's 9 grandchildren to have a child.

3. If it was a boy, I would have wanted to name the child "Jack", but my OH refuses because Jack was also the name of the first cat we got together.

4. We already have two 'children'---> two female cats called Pan and Mo.

5. I don't want my child to be obsessed with video games, but I don't think I'll have a choice in the matter as my OH and my Dad are both avid AVID gamers.

hey hun,

it's so nice to hear that you are due in june.my cousin is also due in june.my fingers are crossed for both of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->