New to the NTNP! :)

jennifer89

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so of you may know me, i did post alot during my last pregnancy, and post in the dieting section, but most of the time i'm just a reader! (i like being nosey! :blush:)

My Story :)
I was planning on TTC from August-ish this year :)
However i've been having problems with my BCP, i got switched over to Cerezette end of December, and i'm not agreeing with it at all! i blead for a week, had a week break then another week of bleading, the first month i started the pill. and i've had no bleeding since then, so its been 7 weeks without a bleed!, i know its normal, but i really don't like it! :(

& its been giving me every pregnancy symptom! for about 6 or so weeks now, i'm going crazyyy! I'm constantly tired, Always got a headache (i never usually have them) really moody, i've had a few spots and i never get spots! i'm constantly hungry, i've been feeling like i'm about to come on since about 5 weeks ago :growlmad: even had shooting pains down there, and the tug and pull when i move in the wrong direction, hurting boobs and tingling in them!... i think thats it haha

can't wait to get this stupid fake hormones out my system!

anyway, i HATE my pill, me and OH had a chat and decided that i will get off the BCP and see how it goes, fingers crossed it goes aswell as last time :flower: (i got PG cycle #1 :thumbup:)

That is one terrible pill to be on ! i was on it it completely messed up my cycles,once i blead for roughly 6 weeks, not good! as your doctor for Yasmin, i found it much better x

'Thanks hun, but i can only go on a mini pill cause of my family history, i'm gonna have nothing now and see where nature takes us :thumbup: quite excited for bundle of joy #2 :flower:

Good luck with your NTNP, that's the route we're taking, I was 11 cycles conceiving #1 and only 1 conceiving #2 so who knows what might happen this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->