New to the site

Lara91

Reaction score
Hi new to the site... Just wanting a bit advice. Here's my story.. So this is the first month other half has agreed on trying for a baby... Exciting!!!! So I ovulated Monday the 14th of March, we done the deed plenty times before that date, on that date & even after (sorry for tmi) anyway somehow I just feel pregnant!!! (Just got a gut feeling) I already have a little boy so I know what symptoms to look for etc.. So today I am 7 dpo, yesterday which was 6dpo I felt as though I could feel implantation. Had mild cramping & a lite of creamy white lotiony type discharge on my knickers. Sorry for all the gory details 😂 but woke up this morning 3 new spots in places I never get them (mostly chin) & have sore nipples & also itchy/irritated nipples. I'm just wondering does anyone think it might of worked first time & I could be pregnant??? I'm driving myself insane, tested yesterday which I know is wayyyyy to early and got a bfn! Also wondering when I should test again? I'm more than positive it was implantation yesterday!!! My period is due this Saturday so March the 26th

I would wait until you miss af to test again. But, hcg doubles every 48 hours after implantation so essentially you can test in a couple of days but may get a false negative. Good luck

Ok thanks for the advice. I'm going to try hold on till the weekend. Hopefully af doesn't turn up ������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->