New to this, 6dpo and need some cycle buddies

Kuro_Aki_Yuki

Reaction score
I've been stalking these forums for several days, and I've finally decided to introduce myself. I'm 24. I've had one pregnancy before when I was 20 but that ended in a miscarriage at about 8 weeks. I've wanted to try again ever since, but I needed to find the right guy and honestly I needed to grow up a little. I probably still have a lot of growing up to do, but gosh the waiting is hard! However I have some stability, income, and I'm finally with a guy that treats me well, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to take the NTNP route. Even though I told myself I wasn't trying and if it happened it would just be a pleasant surprise, I think I was kidding myself, because I've been obsessively counting the days since my suspected O day, and I can't stop reading this site and others like it. I have PCOS and take Metformin for it. I have a regular albeit weirdly short cycle of only 25 days. Currently I think I'm about 6dpo. No symptoms yet but I know it's probably too early for that. The waiting is so hard, I figure I shouldn't test until 12dpo at the earliest, so I need somebody to talk to about all this in the mean time or I'm going to go cray cray. :wacko:

I had some cramping today, similar to AF, not sure if that's a good sign or not. With my first pregnancy my only symptoms were IB at about 8 or 9dpo that lasted two days, and a runny/stuffy nose at around the same time. I think I held out until about 14dpo that time, because I figured why rush, I already *knew* I was expecting since my ex and had DTD. This time I have that same kind of *knowing* but I'm partly afraid I'm just trying to trick myself because it's something I want so badly.

So, even though no one else is posting on this I'm still going to keep updating. It helps to write stuff down! Yesterday I was definitely symptom spotting! I could swear I could smell things more strongly, the little bumps on my areolas(montgomery's bumps) seemed to be poking up more and looked more numerous, and my nose was runny! I've never been more excited in my life to have a runny nose, ha! Considering a runny nose and implantation bleeding were my only symptoms with my last pregnancy, and I don't seem to be coming down with a cold or anything, I'm very hopeful right now. I actually caved and took a test yesterday, 7dpo, BFN of course, but I knew it would be too early to test, I just got excited. :blush: I think I'm going to test Saturday morning next(11dpo), since me and SO have plans for the weekend and I won't be able to test Sunday morning, but we'll see how it goes. x)

Hi you are not alone! I lost my first baby by missed miscarriage at 12 weeks. Subsequently went in to have a lovely little girl and now I'm trying to brave ttc again. With my first symptoms were mild, with my little girl they were strong by 8/9 dpo. I feel like my boobs are achey like I have cramping and twinges of the uterus and I've lost my appetite with the odd nausea blip... Quite a lot like with my little girl. I satisfied by pee in a stick craving yesterday at 5dpo despite knowing implantation won't have even happened yet ! I'm really hopeful I'm not just imagining things!!

Hi there!! im 7 or 8dpo today! not sure! would love to be your tww buddie

Hi NT123 and Jenelia! It's always been my understanding that early pregnancy can cause loss of appetite usually associated with nausea, and increased appetite doesn't come until a few months into pregnancy. I feel like my appetite has really been increasing though! Of course, I had to google it and see if increased appetite could be an early pregnancy sign too, and it is! Is it just me or is any random symptom+early pregnancy going to reveal results in google? :haha: It's almost cruel that early pregnancy can have so many possible random symptoms. I've been rather emotional today too, tearing up at stranger's BFPs and pictures of kittties. This is certainly more than I experienced with my first pregnancy and it's fun to obsess over, but if AF shows on time I'm going to be so mad at my mind and body for making these things up.

I stupidly did a 10miu test today and holding to the light it has a vague line- not that u could see it otherwise... Kidding myself probably! Appetite completely gone and feel quite sick...

That's exciting, in an infuriating sort of way. Try to give it at least two more before you test again, or longer if you can! All my tests are 25miu Walmart cheapies, but I'm trying hard to resist the urge to buy the more expensive ones. I'm starting to get a bit concerned that I'm not feeling the lack of appetite(in fact the opposite) and nausea as that's a classic early pregnancy sign. Though I had no nausea or lack of appetite in my last pregnancy at all, I don't recall my appetite changing any really. Do you know if nausea is a sign of a healthy pregnancy? I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet and I'm already starting to get scared of another miscarriage. ><

I have a friend who had no morning sickness at all and perfectly healthy child so not necessarily. I know I had very little with my mc pregnancy but quite bad with my little girl... Just depends on the individual how each body reacts! I have no tests left until new ones arrive so I'm stopped from doing any! Realistically at 7dpo today it would not likely be a bfp yet as implantation only just happening!

I feel you guys!

i just have the strangest cycle that I really dont know whats going on or if im even in the run for a :bfp:

On the day of O, I had a tiny discharge (only once) that was pinkish brownish... on the day I think i was 6dpo i woke up, went to kitchen and had a gush running down my leg (very very strange) the gush was a watery brownish colour.. checked half an hour later and it was creamy/watery mucus again but whitish of colour...

yesterday at 7dpo,, there was nothing

This morning, when i wiped, again there was pinkish/brownage discharge but very watery.. 15 minutes later when I checked its all gone again..

ive been having the worst sensitive boobs (mostly nipples) since 2dpo and Im rather sleepy but it can be to poor diet as I really dont feel hungry most of the times...

i dont know what to make of this all...

any ideas??

Praying you guys will get that BFP this month!

NT123 - I guess it's really too early for me to be worrying anyway. It's good to know that you don't have to have morning sickness to have a healthy baby, as it sounds rather miserable anyway, but I think having it would make me feel more secure. I gave into the urge to test again yesterday, 9dpo midday with a 25miu test, I think it was pretty obvious it would be a BFN, but I couldn't help myself. For some reason waiting is so much harder during this TWW for me.

Jenelia - Spotting can have so many causes that it's hard pinpoint what exactly it could be. Off the top of my there is ovulation spotting, anovulation spotting, implantation bleeding, injury to the area, AF, birth control, and even medical disorders. So as far as that one goes I'd try not to stress about for now, if you get your BFP you can probably chalk up the spotting on the day of O to ovulation spotting and the spotting afterwards to implantation bleeding. If not and it continues then ask your doctor about it. However the sensitive boobs/nipples and sleepiness are certainly good indicators of early pregnancy.

:dust: to both of you!

A little more symptom spotting from me, my appetite is still high, my nose is still runny, I'm still emotional(burst out crying today thinking about something that happened several years ago), my nipples feel tingly, and I've been getting heartburn yesterday and today, which very well could be from my poor food choices but I usually have poor food choices and almost never get heartburn.

Thought I'd give this another update just so I can have all my "symptoms" in one thread. I took another test on 10dpo and it was a BFN, I'm certainly not counting myself out just yet based on such early testing, but it was discouraging to see. I have a couple new symptoms, I keep getting like twingy feelings in my lower belly and some cramping, and my breasts and nipples feel sensitive and tender. In fact yesterday I was snuggling with my OH and he decided to pinch my nipple, and I cried out in pain, my nipples have never been that sensitive before. Of course, that wasn't the end of it, he proceeded to pinch my nipple several more times with me crying out in pain each time and him smirking each time. I was starting to wonder if he liked seeing me in pain until I finally asked why he kept doing it and he replied "I know it's mean, but when I do it you sound like a kitty and it's cute." ... On the one hand his reason was kind of cute, but on the other hand, my voice must be really high and whiny if I sound like a cat. >.>

One last update, I took a test at 12dpo, BFP! I went to the doctor the next day and it was confirmed. ^_^

I have been following your thread and CONGRATS Kuro! Thats so exciting! :)

You guys truly give me so much hope! Your symptoms sound like mine (I have been eating everything in sight!). I am only 8dpo and havent had any trace of implantation bleeding. FX!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->