new to this, hope im on the right part lol

mintchoc01

Reaction score
So can any of you help i think i might be preg. here's my reason...

I had my period june 22 and ended june 28 then I missed my period in july and had it on aug. 3 to the 9th and on aug 20 morning i've been spotting on and off, have mild cramps, pink sometimes brown blood mainly see it when i wipe. could this be implantation bleeding or something else? Well 4 or 5 days after my period i think.. my bf had ejac. in me and then the next day i had clear thick mucus come out when i went pee in the morning. that happened last month too.. Also I had just slowly started working out, that could possibly be the cause, maybe? Well the morning i started spotting I had to pee really bad and it reminded me of austin powers when he went pee after being unfrozen lol cause i was peeing on and off and while i waited i tried to force it out, stupid i know but i had to go really bad.. could that have caused the spotting? so many things to consider. the only thing i can do is to wait for my next period just in case and so I went on these pregnancy due date calculators and it says (if i am pregnant) that i conceived august 17 or 18. and i started spotting on the morning of the 20th. its still light pink sometimes i get like a light brown but i mainly see it when i wipe and its a little bit on my pads. i see tiny tissue like blood clots in the toilet but its normal because i get clots when i have a period. so idk.. im still spotting as of today.. could it be a light period? im just confused cause this has never happened before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->