New to this section

laurabe

At last!!!! :-)
Reaction score
HI.. I;m new to the NTNP section.. I've been posting on the TTC boards but after a chemical I have decided that I want to take it easy. No more fertility monitor or OPK testing or anything like that.. just gonna have fun with my man.

I know it will probably be easier said than done, but the TTC was taking over my life and then to get bad news only a few days after my BFP has crushed me and I dont want to go through it again..

so here I am..

Relaxing, taking my time and having fun. Starts June 1st! :)

I'm in pretty much the same boat as you! We were TTC religiously for 6 months and I'd begun to get really bogged down and obsessed about OPKs, temping, checking my CM etc...we got a BFP on 28th April, but I didn't have time to get excited before we lost it on 1st May...we were so gutted and so upset and, since then, we decided that we've had enough of all this trying.

I got a really nice AF turn up on the 30th May and my cycles are around the same time as yours (Around 27-29 days), and that's all that I'm going to know...I don't want to know anything else! :)

Hey Ladies....I officially decided to go from ttc to NTNP. You described what I am feeling to a tee.... TTC was taking over my life and sex had to be timed and I was stressing over temps and the fact that I never seemed to get a true positive on an opk.

I miscarried at 12 weeks in Jan but the baby only grew to 7.5 weeks. I am done with the stress.

So, ladies, what are your cycles like? Sadly, all the stress from this month has delayed O so I don't know when to expect Af now.

Hi girls. Let's all just chill and have fun and then fill the thread with BFPs. I'm on cycle day 3 having just suffered a chemical. Dont know how this is gonna effect this cycle.but right now I don't really care. Time to take it easy

I'm sorry about the chemical. Relax and have fun. Good luck hun! :D

You know, it would be so nice just to write in a thread like this about random things to take the stress away :)

I really think being on the depo injection for a couple of years before going back onto the pill really messed things up for me...it's taken about 7 months for my cycles to finally start to settle out into pretty regular 27-29 day cycles (After my mc, I started taking vitamin B because I had a luteal phase of 9 days the month I got pregnant and miscarried...it worked wonders in just 3 weeks because I ovulated a day earlier and my cycle was longer by 2 days, so it added 3 days onto my luteal phase)

I'm trying my hardest not to remember what day of my cycle I'm on and trying not to look at any calendars etc that will tell me what date it is! The only thing I've got to remember is a cycle day 21 progesterone test this month on the 19th June (Day after my birthday...boo!) to rule out low progesterone (But hopefully the vitamin B will have really worked it's magic and really improved it!)

The one good thing I've found though since discussing with my hubby about the whole not trying thing now is that he seems to have really relaxed and is initiating DTD a lot more!! Maybe we forget our hubbies can get stressed out from the whole thing too!

What are you guys doing to try and take your mind off things then? xxx

I've put all my ttc stuff away in a drawer where I won't see it. Don't even want to look.at my cbfm or opks or anything.
The thing about the chemical though, it seems to have made my OH more keen
I have told him.I want to take it easy do he says he.is happy then for lots of BD lol

I actually tossed my unopened package of opks in the trash last night.

All my "stuff" is safely away in the kitchen cupboard and I'm under strict orders not to even look at them! The money we've wasted! We could have used that for something useful, like a nice day out or some new clothes...they would have been the perfect remedy for stress!

Laurabe, I've heard that you're so much more fertile after having a mc/chemical...it's like the body already has that welcome mat out for pregnancy again (This wasn't the case for me, but I'm glad that i've had an AF after my mc because the doctors had told me to wait anyway!)

The key definitely is to relax! Do people have plans for the diamond jubilee weekend? We have a very wet and soggy street party to go to and tickets for the diamond jubilee concert tomorrow...a very busy and exciting weekend for us!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->