New to this Section

Hi Nolly

Hope that by the time you read this you'll have enjoyed a lovely holiday.

I don't really belong here either but I can't seem to leave! I don't post much these days but I read virtually everything and I often end up laughing my head off so I think you'll like it here too. (BTW, I didn't know what 'depends' were either!!)

xxx

U will always belong here Hun with your cyber sisters,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ruth please post :hugs: You do belong here as you are an important part of our cheering squads and you are our cyber sister :hugs:

And isn't a "depends" a diaper that can't make it's mind up either to be a diaper or a nappy :rofl:

Let's at least attempt to not hijack the newbie's first post...ok?
We keep scaring them off and this one seems to have some potential...

So....I deposited my DH at the airport shortly after he deposited in me....mad dash to the airport before I had the chance to dress....I was wearing his boxers and my camisole top....no shoes....:blush:....

So....I deposited my DH at the airport shortly after he deposited in me....mad dash to the airport before I had the chance to dress....I was wearing his boxers and my camisole top....no shoes....:blush:....

:haha::haha::haha::haha:Love it,just had to explain to dh why I am choking on my tea ,he says do I need deposited in :haha::haha:Yea rite,xxxxx

:rofl: How funny would that be if you had been pulled over for speeding!

Even funnier if you ended up on COPS!

:haha::haha::haha::haha: Did you at least get the softcup in?

:haha::haha::haha::haha:Love it,just had to explain to dh why I am choking on my tea ,he says do I need deposited in :haha::haha:Yea rite,xxxxx
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha: Did you at least get the softcup in?

Oh, $hit!:dohh:........doesn't really matter....not my fertile time yet....

:rofl: How funny would that be if you had been pulled over for speeding!

Even funnier if you ended up on COPS!
:haha::haha::haha::haha:

We very well could have on the way there....
On the way back, I was going 5 miles under the speed limit and signaling extra early....

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I have been lurking here for ages so I am not easily scared off! This day week I am off on my hols so ye have my company for another week!!
I knew I was going to love it here and I wasn't wrong!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->