New To This!

khartnett

Reaction score
Hi girls, i have only just joined. Did any or are any of you going through pregnancy alone?

How'd you coupe?

I will be fine in a few days, its just so new at the moment. I finally had the courage to get away from my OH who was being voilent to me. I am 14 weeks pregnant.

Please tell me it gets easier in time?

Kasey x

It does get much, much easier. But you will probably go through a very wide range of emotions first...anger being one of them. Just try to distance yourself from him as much as possible, ONLY talk about the baby and nothing else. It will get easier but you need to heal yourself first.

You will definitely get better and you will get used to it.

Focus on yourself and the baby.You did the right thing by leaving your OH...

You will do great! :hugs:

I've been on my own since I was 15 weeks.. we stayed in contact for ages but he just stressed me out .. now he hasn't contacted me for over a month and tbh it's better as I'm no longer stressed :)

It gets so much easier. Although I was never in a commited relationship with the father I've known that I would be doing this completely alone from 5 weeks on! I still have the odd day where I feel frustrated and down but I wouldn't give this baby up for the world. And hun I'm tellin ya, every day your pregnant is one more day you have to fall in love with your baby. And that will make it so much easier!

They're right it does get easier, just takes some getting used to but we're all coping and I'm sure you'll be fine and manage great on your own!

x

You'll be fine.

I've been on my own since i found out, it's amazing how much your mates rally round for you...

You'll still have bad days, when you feel alone, I do, but they do pass, and the people on here are great!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->