New too Bnb n from vic

torii

Reaction score
Heys there I'm from a town called ararat in Vic bout 3hours away from Melbs im 18 with two Amazing babies n engaged to there amazing daddy :)) I'm new too Bnb n would love some people to talk to :) still trying to work it all out. Hope at gear drone some ppls soon :))

Hi there! :wave: I'm in Melbourne, but I know where you are, I have been out that way a few times :)

Hey there, im in melb aswell. In the south east part of melb.

Hi Stacy!

Have you been enjoying your long weekends ladies?

Yes its been lovely thank you my LO thought he would have a lovely sleep in till 11am this morning :happydance: so it was nice to have a bit more time in bed lol. Would be better if the sun was out n was warm but oh well will enjoy the rest inside playing with my LO.

How about you, how are you enjoying yours.

Your LO's so cute :)

Thank you, we think he's pretty cute too but we're totally biased.

We had a good weekend. Had a bit of a sleep in this morning too.

Hi I'm from Vic, living in UK now but heading back in 4 wks. My grandparents always lived in St Arnaud, not far from you. My Auntie still lives there. Anyway just wanted to say hi, xo

Hi there Eco. I hope your trip back goes well.

Hi there Eco. I hope your trip back goes well.

Thanks, me too! Bit of a stress flying alone with 2 kids at best of times let alone being pregga's. Oh well, it's a means to a happy ending. Going to be making the most of our beautiful country when I get back. Hubby has never been up St Arnaud way. I'll get him there at some stage. There's nothing quite like the smell of country air. Love it up your way :flower:

Sorry just realised you weren't the original poster Poppiebug. Still, thanks. Where abouts in Melb/Vic are you from? I just love home so much, I think after living away you realise how lucky you are. Even in Vic the landscapes etccan be so diverse. We have everything on our doorstep :flower:

Sorry just realised you weren't the original poster Poppiebug. Still, thanks. Where abouts in Melb/Vic are you from? I just love home so much, I think after living away you realise how lucky you are. Even in Vic the landscapes etccan be so diverse. We have everything on our doorstep :flower:

Thats ok. I'm in the outter northern suburbs of Melbourne. We love it here, got that country feel yet we're only 40 mins from the city.

All the best for your journey home. Good luck with the kiddies :)

Hi from vic too well newly here was originally from SA now living in Bendigo which isn't that far from you!

Hi from vic too well newly here was originally from SA now living in Bendigo which isn't that far from you!

Hi Jade :hi:
I have a good friend in Bendigo, we're actually going to visit them on Sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->