New, ttc #1 for 4 months, CD3, 24yr old, looking for buddy x

Time to nest

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to all this, but starting to realise that even though millions of women are trying to convince at any one time, you end up feeling pretty lonely in your journey when you don't know any!! I'm starting a new cycle , over the failure of the last cycle, and full of fresh hope, we're upping our game, I'm cutting down on tea/coffee (really hard!) given up alcohol entirely, given up the steam room/sauna (massive miss!) been taking pre-conception vitamins for 7 months, and DH taking male pre-conception vitamins and is only taking cool showers, we're using an app to track ovulation and fertile window and paying lots of attention to CM. anyone else doing anything different? Or I'm the same boat? X

Hi, I'm new to all this, but starting to realise that even though millions of women are trying to convince at any one time, you end up feeling pretty lonely in your journey when you don't know any!! I'm starting a new cycle , over the failure of the last cycle, and full of fresh hope, we're upping our game, I'm cutting down on tea/coffee (really hard!) given up alcohol entirely, given up the steam room/sauna (massive miss!) been taking pre-conception vitamins for 7 months, and DH taking male pre-conception vitamins and is only taking cool showers, we're using an app to track ovulation and fertile window and paying lots of attention to CM. anyone else doing anything different? Or I'm the same boat? X

Im 25 years old and just started trying! Id love to be buddies if you're up for it. Im 9 days away from af so hopefully it doesn't come! Haven't really tried much this is our first month. I use an app to tell me when my ovulation is but since i just got off bc i dont really know how long my cycles are. Weve bd just about every other day so id hope thats enough.

Hi, so good to have a buddy!! are you trying for your first baby as well? Im roughly 3-4 days away from ovulation just now so trying to bd every day of the fertile window to up our chances. other months we've only managed to bd 2-3 times during the 6 day window. Good luck to you this month!! 1 week wait left! it goes so so slow! I find that i'm so chilled out and can focus on other things the rest of the cycle, but cant help obsessing over all things conception and baby's in that last week :)

Hi, so good to have a buddy!! are you trying for your first baby as well? Im roughly 3-4 days away from ovulation just now so trying to bd every day of the fertile window to up our chances. other months we've only managed to bd 2-3 times during the 6 day window. Good luck to you this month!! 1 week wait left! it goes so so slow! I find that i'm so chilled out and can focus on other things the rest of the cycle, but cant help obsessing over all things conception and baby's in that last week :)

Yeah this will be my first baby as well! Im 8dpo, af should come in a week. After o seems to be the slowest for me. Just waaaaaiiiiiiiiitttiiiinnng to see a bfp! Im kinda doubting itll be this month since this is my first month ttc. Do you have a fb or something maybe we could message on there? Good luck to you! *baby dust* are you hoping for a certain gender?

You never know! Although I personally find it helpful also, to not get my hopes up too much... even if it does seem pesemistic, it'll be all the sweeter when we do see those bfp's. I have fb, although it's a joint profile with DH.. "Rebecca-John Morrison" . I don't mind which gender bc I plan to eventually have at least one of each if I can, but I like the idea of having a girl first :) what about you? It may sound silly to some but we're trying to work harder on months that will result in starsigns we generally Like/get on with, they will certainly have a personality of their very own regardless, but it would have been so lovely to have a little Aquarius girl as I'm Aquarius, it's a little dream I had stuck in my head for a while
. .That cycles been and gone but we'd both be very happy with a little pises! :)

You never know! Although I personally find it helpful also, to not get my hopes up too much... even if it does seem pesemistic, it'll be all the sweeter when we do see those bfp's. I have fb, although it's a joint profile with DH.. "Rebecca-John Morrison" . I don't mind which gender bc I plan to eventually have at least one of each if I can, but I like the idea of having a girl first :) what about you? It may sound silly to some but we're trying to work harder on months that will result in starsigns we generally Like/get on with, they will certainly have a personality of their very own regardless, but it would have been so lovely to have a little Aquarius girl as I'm Aquarius, it's a little dream I had stuck in my head for a while
. .That cycles been and gone but we'd both be very happy with a little pises! :)

I definitely want a girl!! Its something ive known and just thought would happen since i was young. I might want another later on MAYBE. but i REALLY want a girl. Yes haha i do want a bfp this month but next month theyd be born in april which is my birthday. That would be amazing :) a mini me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->