new,ttc, and trying to have regular ovulation and periods

avistar

#1DD and preg with #2
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to Baby and Bump and look forward to getting advice from you all going through the same experiences. My husband and I have finally been ttc since July. I was on bc for 5 years and stopped in September of 2006. My periods have been a little irregular since (hopefully just my body readjusting) but consistent for the most part. Recently, my period has been really weird (good timing) and it has been really emotionally frustrating.:wacko: My last somewhat normal period was late June and I didn't have it again until early September. <One thing I do recommend it drinking parsley tea. I really believe that this helped bring on my period>. Spotted a week or so 10 days later for 3 days. Took a hpt test and it was negative. Spotted again 15 days later for 2 days and negative hpt. Now I am just waiting to have a 'normal' period to try and start calculating my ovulation. I am posting all this because I have never had such random spotting before. Right now I am expecting my period to be late October/early November. I have been sexually active and have had mild cramping on/off for over a week now. I am open to any helpful suggestions and want to offer any additional support :happydance:

https://img.hi5tools.com/glitter/text_welcome_94.gif
Welcome To BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"