New TTC Member

Kaytee

Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to say "hey" as this is my first time on anything like this and I'm not too sure where to start!
My friend recommended joining a forum as my boyfriend and I have just started trying for our first. I've only told a few very select friends that we are trying as I'm not sure that everyone would understand. We're not married or anything and have only been together for about 14 months. We are both really wanting to start a family soon though as has been a life long dream for us both. I came out of a 5 year relationship with a man who didn't want any more children (had one of his own already from a previous marriage) to be with my current fella.
We're not in a position where I can afford to take much maternity leave or anything either - but we're talking about when we have our first, maybe he can stay at home and I'll work. I wish it was the other way around but I've got the better paying job. Everyone says that if you wait for the right moment it may never come so we've decided to be impulsive and do what our hearts want most. We'll figure out what to do on the way!
So, I've only just come off the pill (should have started on Saturday) for the first time since I was 15 and it feels so bizarre!!! I'm actually doing this!
It's still very early days but I'm more excited than I have ever been!

It would be quite nice to meet other women in my position! :)

Enjoy the sunshine!

:hi: welcome to BnB and good luck TTC

welcome to the site and good luck on your journey to TTC

Welcome to BnB and good luck with your journey

Thanks so much! You guys are ace! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member