New TTC

Spotty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just dropping in to introduce myself. My husband and I just started TTC and I'm going crazy in my first 2ww. We're keeping it all a secret, so I can't talk to friends in real life, and he just doesn't really "get it". Boys, sometimes...... :)

I found this website a few days ago, and thought it would be a great way to communicate with people who do get it! I lurked in a couple of threads, and everyone seems really friendly and supportive. Can't wait to get to know you!

Hello Spotty, Welcome to the site - Yes everyone around here is very friendly and feel free to ask us any questions. Good luck on TTC and yes boys will always be boys, LOL :)

Hiya Spotty, welcome to BnB, and welcome too to your first 2WW. When's AF due? Let's hope she don't turn up!

Hi everyone, and thanks! Sorry for the delay - Just realized that I don't get any notification when someone has replied to one of my posts? I'll have to check my settings.

I think AF is due early next week - not sure, as I'm sometimes a little irregular and only started charting again (after a year of not charting) half-way through my current cycle. TTC was a very impromptu decision! :D Anyway, testing on Sunday! Just hope I can hold out until then....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->