New Twilight: Eclipse Trailer!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that has made me even more excited!!!! it looks AWESUM!!!!

the countdown begins! lol

I cant wait to see it!!! I loved Twilight & New Moon, cant wait for the rest!!
Team Edward!

i can't wait till it's out i'm an edward fan ye. Has anyone else read the books ? X

Many many times :rofl: I even took all 4 books on holiday as well lol have you read the start of possible book 5 that was leaked online midnight sun? I got it off stephanie meyers website but she wasnt sure whether to continue or not

It looks sooo good! Soo excited!!

Awww baby Jacob is soo cute! That's the name I have picked for a boy too, hehe! I did have it before Twilight came out tho..even tho no-one believes me!!!!

Is it sad that i want my OH to walk in covered in glitter and i ask him to bite me?

lmfao!! :rofl: My silly OH likes Bella..I wana hit her when she comes on screen...wish they had someone different playing her!!!

i would love it if they did the 5th book i liked it from edwards side x

It looks sooo good! Soo excited!!

Awww baby Jacob is soo cute! That's the name I have picked for a boy too, hehe! I did have it before Twilight came out tho..even tho no-one believes me!!!!

Is it sad that i want my OH to walk in covered in glitter and i ask him to bite me?

lmfao!! :rofl: My silly OH likes Bella..I wana hit her when she comes on screen...wish they had someone different playing her!!!

I apparently look like her a little bit lol x

team jacob here !!!....humana humana!! :haha:

omg is it wrong i fancy a 17yo!!??...or is he 18 hmmm pahahaha

When i have kids, if its a girl i wanna call her rosalie or bella. Because of twilight :rofl:

But i really like Esme too x

Love it!!!

I hope to god its better than new moon though, that was a total let down for me personaly after Twilight!

Omg, please say it isn't really out on the 9th of July in the UK :O the 30th of June I thought I was pushing it being due in 10 days, but now 1 day :| !!

omg eeee how exciting iv read all four books like 100 times!!

breaking dawn is supposed to be like 3 separate movies though because its so long has anyone else heard that?

also eclipse is the besssttt oneeee (L)

x

I heard it was gona be 2 movies!! Rage!!!!

Charlotteee...my friend called her baby Esme, shes so cute!

Breaking Dawn will most likely be made into two movies , not three , its iether cram it all into a 2 hour slot or do two movies ( which i hope they do this ) cramming it into 2 hours is ridiculus.

Eclipse IS out on the 9th Of july, just one of those things , but we think that its because of there is a fan event or premiere to fit in there somewhere .. fingers crossed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->