• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New users?

R

robinator

Yesterday when I was replying to a thread on the intro boards, I saw there were 7 users viewing the thread, which, for those boards is pretty unusual. I'm on that forum all the time and yet I didn't recognize any of the usernames. I clicked on them and every one showed they had made 0 posts. I thought that was a little bizarre, and then I came across this thread this morning with 7 more viewers, all different from yesterday but all with no posts. What is going on? It seems very strange!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/introduce-yourself/1456089-new-here.html

Attachments

• 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 25
aaaaaahhhhh! They're stalking this thread too!

Enfortmof and apparewoborry

Just spambots Hun, don't panic :)

Confirming the above. They hit random pages ... no need to be concerned happens on all forums.

x

What are Spambots for actually? How do they sign up and why? Sorry if I'm dumb :blush:

xo

I'd love to know, as there are 8 on this page right now, lol!

Post spam (links) ... but we have a couple of things in place that reduces the amount that actually gets through to the forum :D x

How do you create forums on here I have a question about pregnant or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->