New with questions!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm 23 and my SO is 25. I have started taking OPK's once a day during my estimated ovulation time but missed a few days. Based on symptoms and the days I did test, I ovulated on the 6th May. My LMP was April 18. I didn't test on the 5th or 6th but on the 7th my OPK was barely negative. Just a shade too light. I'm new to these so I guess I am 10 DPO? I used to temp and my lp is 14 days. I tested BFN on 8 DPO. I know it was early but I couldn't help it. BD timing was perfect. 2 days before O, the day of and the day after.

Ever since ovulation I have been super crampy. More than normal. And have had lower back pain. I have also had headaches and woke up super congested a few days ago but I am not sick! It was just that one morning that I was stuffy.

I really want a baby. I have baby fever so bad. I've had a good feeling about this month and I am going to be so crushed if AF comes on the 19th or 20th. Can anyone share experiences, personal stories or advice with me? I have already gone for my pre-baby check up and got the green light. Aside from us both shedding a little weight...

I am doing my best to just relax. I stay pretty busy with work, spending time with friends and family and SO and decorating our new home together :)

Babydust to everyone! Fx!

hey dont wanna read and run but good luck xx

Your symptoms sound promising. :) I hope this is the month for you! I can understand how you'll feel if AF does show up. Don't really have any advice or anything, though. Good luck hun! :dust:

Do you think I am actually correct on DPO? It couldn't have been a false surge with no ovulation because I tested a few times after I got a positive. I am due for AF in 2 or 3 days. I have also had baby dreams about 3 or 4 times since O. Last night, I actually gave birth and I was mad at my mom for giving her a bottle when I wanted to nurse her. I never have baby dreams but it was so vivid! I'm also not having regular PMS no sore blond or crankiness.

I'm not testing until I'm late. Im scared what SO might think because it is soon but I know he will be happy regardless.

I'm not sure about the dpo because I've never used opks to predict ovulation. So I don't have a clue about them. But I figured I'd let you know that with my last pregnancy one of the early symptoms I had was very vivid dreams that I remembered in detail. Haven't had that any other time in my life except when I was pregnant. I hope its the same for you. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->