New year, better life... hopefully

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
So I and my family have had a pretty disastrous 2013, to say the least. From the beginning things have fallen apart, and nothing seems to have gone right.

Now that new year is round the corner I've got thinking about things to do to work towards a better life. Not just like new years resolutions but lasting changes :)

I saw a quote on FB saying 'do something every day that your future self will thank you for'

So I'm going to try and do this. I'm already making the effort to reconnect with old friends and get out of the house more as I have felt myself spiralling into a cycle of inertia. And I'm already making an effort to practise some music every day as I've fallen out of the habit for far too long. I don't want to waste it.

Does anyone have any ideas for small things to do to build up into a more positive outlook?

:)

I saw something online the other day that I am going to do next year.
Get a jar, and when something lovely happens (even a little thing), write it down and pop it in the jar. On down days, open the jar and have a read to remind you of all the wonderful things you have done/achieved/seen so far.

That's a really good idea, might have to steal it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->