New years eve

Babybug

Reaction score
What is everyone doing tomorrow night. We are off to an 80s themed house party. Nothing wild just a few families kids included 80s food and cocktails ( for some :( ) Not sure I will make it till midnight or manage the voluvants and angel delight. Dreading it but want to go if that makes sense.

Have fun! I love fancy dress parties :) How are you planning on hiding your news?! We are doing nothing so will probably be in bed by 5 mins past midnight! This happened last year as well ax had just had my little boy! Xxx

I hope you enjoy the party! We are staying at home with a nice dinner so ill probably be in bed before midnight this year! I will miss having a glass of wine/bubbly but will get some nice non alcoholic drinks and yummy food. I'm not a big New Years party lover anyway, we usually stay at home x

We're going to a party at a friends house, and I've no idea how to explain not drinking!!

Hahaha.... Love Domino's, might have to jump on that bandwagon x

I think we are just staying in, not a fan of New Years anyways. Have some alcohol free wine so might have a glass or so of that though :)

OH has just text and told me he's got tickets to the local family pub and I have nothing to wear so.scouring isme now and going have do next day delivery! I don't drink anyway in front of the kids so that bits not going bother me.

We're going to a party at a friends house, and I've no idea how to explain not drinking!!

Just be seen with the odd alcoholic drink of wine or beer in your hand and accept if you are offered and then get up and put it down somewhere or hand to your oh and then have a soft drink, that's what I've done recently and seems to work! Or can you say you are driving? That's a good one. Or fake a migraine x

I think we are just staying in, not a fan of New Years anyways. Have some alcohol free wine so might have a glass or so of that though :)

Me too, I've a bottle of non alcho sparkling wine in the cupboard so will crack that open. I like non alcoholic beer too as I find it tastes like the real thing whereas some of the wines arent as realistic.

We're going to a party at our holiday camp where our caravan is we normally just stay home but this year we're off to the party I just hope I can hold out as I get tired by 10pm lol so will have to nap in the day I think!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->