New Years Resolutions!! What are yours?

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
Mine: (just so people see them and I can't change my mind!)
1.) Lose 34lbs
2.) Move in with my OH
3.) Train in event planning
4.) Do a zoology course
5.) Learn to drive
6.) Go back to Australia
7.) Earn enough money to buy nice clothes
8.) Get a puppy!

:flower:

1) Never, ever let my OH walk over me ever again
2) Chill out a bit and stop getting uptight
3) Get on the Wii Fit
4) quit the odd smokes

1) buy me some decent clothes
2) have more patience
3) go for a walk every day
4) learn to drive
5) get a car

1) lose some weight (as usual)
2) learn to drive
3) get preg!
4) clear debt

1. Clear debt.
2. Lose 3 stone.
3. Walk the dog twice everyday. (atm he only gets 1. :()

I tend to forget about resolutions so don't usually make them but my main ones that i won't be forgetting are:

1) Be a great mummy to my LO
2) Lose the weight from having LO and a bit from before that too :haha:
3) Clear the debts and start saving!

1, Move house
2, get a job so i dont depend on my oh because then I will not put up with same shit
3,loose weight

1) Learn to accept a compliment.
2) Stop being an oinker and eating soooo much junk.
3) Have more fun!

1) Once a month, I want to take the time to sit down and write a letter to a politician about an issue I care about.
2) Finish the sweater for my brother that has been on my knitting needles for the past TWO YEARS!!! :blush:
3) Get some of my core strength back. I miss my strong abs. It's still all jello from baby and that excuse is getting a little old.
4) Remember to take my prenatal vitamins every day.
5) I know it's gross, but I secretly hate flossing more than anything. It's ridiculous and bad oral hygiene and really dumb to be flirting with gum disease, so I am going to floss every day. Truly I am . No matter how much I hate it or how tired I am or how much of a boring chore it seems. I WILL floss.
6) I will continue to take time every day to be content. To be grateful for my health, my family, my many blessings, my wonderful wonderful life. That was a good resolution a few years ago and has become a habit I want to keep.
7) Sit down and put Simon's baby book together. It's all bits and pieces in a box.

1) Lose some weight. 30lbs I think. In the new year (I'd start now but Christmas would mess me up) I'm changing my diet a lot.. I've been feeling sick and yucky and miserable lately and I'm going to try eating healthier first.

2) Move in with my OH, and live together as a family <3

3) Either save a good chunk of my baby bonus or make a major purchase every month rather than spending money on my "fountain Barqs Root Beer only" addiction and other silly purchases like clothes I don't wear.

4) Celebrate more things... my anniversary, Valentine's Day, Elyse's Birthday, etc. Even if they aren't extravagant, at least acknowledge the special days and do something small like write OH a note or something!

quit smoking
get pregnant
find a part time job
clean out the spare rooms!

Lose wieght , and i have started it since 2 weeks ago :) Doing good so far , i guess i need to focus on excersising though! I need motivation for that so that will be my new years resolution :)

1. Stop smoking - yawn, I know, but has to be done!
2. Move in to a bigger house
3. See more of friends and family

Lose 1 1/2 stone
Pay my credit card
Buy decent clothes
Go to collage
Give up chocolatee:(

mine are
1 - hopefully be a good mum to a healthy and happy baby!

2 - make new friends (probs from mother and baby etc)

3 - lose weight (havent put that much on tbh but want to be slimmer than i was before i got pregnant)

4 - just be happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->