New :)

Kiki1993

Reaction score
So i guess i'm here now :) I had a scare this weekend, OH and myself were convinced we were pregnant for a whole day and when i got my period OH decided he couldn't take waiting anymore and wants nature to do its course so not try not prevent :) So hi everyone! Not had unprotected sex yet seeing as im on my period but wont be taking pill anymore just need to double check my work contract and get my council house forms put in, my private let and most in my area dont let anyone with young kids live there so that wont be an option for us once baby is here :haha: Would love to own our own home but that's impossible with our wages, OH has his name down for rigs but can't get on the rigs until he is 21 so still has a year to wait so once he (hopefully) gets on there we could save for our own home but to do that right now would be unsafe to keep up with it :haha:
So just to introduce myself i'm Kiki (nickname) i'm 19 (20 soon) and OH is Alan who is 20. We both work (kinda low paid but my career will always be low paid as i work in a nursery whereas alan has a wage which will increase as he gains experience) We have been waiting for 2 years and have been together almost 4 years and have lived together for about 2 or 3 and in our own home with no one else for a month and loved every minute :haha:
So excited to be here and will start my journal soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->