New:-)

Hello fellow Newbies!!!

I was having some issues with my age too - I`ll be 41 in Sept and a lot of people have very old fashioned view when it comes to TTC over 35!
I had my son when I was 38 and that ws bad enough - some people made me feel absolutely ancient.

I thbink it`s really important to have lots of support when making decisions like this - and what could be better than a group of ladies all going through the same thing? I`m looking forward to getting stuck into ttc proper..unfortunately it won`t be til July, so I won`t have much til report until then:) x

Hello fellow Newbies!!!

I was having some issues with my age too - I`ll be 41 in Sept and a lot of people have very old fashioned view when it comes to TTC over 35!
I had my son when I was 38 and that ws bad enough - some people made me feel absolutely ancient.

I thbink it`s really important to have lots of support when making decisions like this - and what could be better than a group of ladies all going through the same thing? I`m looking forward to getting stuck into ttc proper..unfortunately it won`t be til July, so I won`t have much til report until then:) x

sparklekiss i'm with you, i won't be ttc until July as my coil is being removed in June, good luck to everyone and i hope we all get BFP very soon.:thumbup:

It's great to have more 40+ newbies on here so welcome to the 2 sparkles, tulip and angelbabymum (hope i didn't miss anyone!) :dust: to you all and look forward to sharing your journeys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->