NEWB!

Ersurgeongirl

Trying for #2!
Reaction score
Im a newb here, obviously.

Im Sarah, Im 21 (22 on the 29th!) and I am also a type 1, insulin dependent diabetic. I guess im here because well...not sounding crazy, Im broody. Even more so since the begining of this month. See, the :witch: visited me on the 1st....had some crazy dancing with the pullout method on the 8th (one night stand, or so I thought :dohh:) then he took me out on a date on saturday and ended up dancing all night saturday and all day sunday (it was amazing), using the same method and im not no bc either. I guess Im just trying to prepare myself for the possibility of being pregnant :blush: even though the chances are kinda slim.....right?

Hi :hi:

Welcome to babyandBump :headspin:

Not to sound like a party pooper but have you thought though what you're doing? I'm guessing the guy you are with doesn't know how you're feeling (or are you planning on getting pregnant regardless of if he sticks around)?
If you are not sure, play it safe hun especially on a one night stand (intended or otherwise). You could find yourself getting something nasty before you get pregnant.

Hope you don't take offence :blush: Look forward to talking on the forum.

{edit}

Dont you mean No offence SC lol.

Welcome to Baby and Bump :D

I know. my lack of decision making has left me in a tough position. That is why I scheduled a gyn appointment for the 28th so get examined and take care of anything that needs to be taken care of. Im just preparing myself full circle....you know, reading up on stds (or sti's depending on your teminology) and pregnancy. Being diabetic, im trying to stay well informed so that i avoid any medical complications:shock: and yes, im fully prepared to face my conseqenses. Im also here to see if there are any other type 1 diabetics here and how they are managing.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Best of Luck what ever the outcome may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->