Newbie - all about me

tigger1981

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

My husband and I have just decided to try for our first child. I am 27, he is 32 and we have been married for 18 months (together 7yrs). I currently have the implanon implant in my arm which I have used successfully for just short of 6 years (this is my second one). It is due to some out in september but I am having it removed at the end of next month when we come back from holiday at Easter. I have started taking folic acid supplements and I have given up alcohol (very hard!)
My main concern is my weight so I am also trying very hard to shift as much as I can before I conceive _ my BMI is 50!

I love this sight and it has been a great source of information for me before I decided to post about myself.

Fingers crossed and loads of baby dust to everybody who is TTC and congrats to everybody who is already pregnant.

Hello everybody.

My husband and I have just decided to try for our first child. I am 27, he is 32 and we have been married for 18 months (together 7yrs). I currently have the implanon implant in my arm which I have used successfully for just short of 6 years (this is my second one). It is due to some out in september but I am having it removed at the end of next month when we come back from holiday at Easter. I have started taking folic acid supplements and I have given up alcohol (very hard!)
My main concern is my weight so I am also trying very hard to shift as much as I can before I conceive _ my BMI is 50!

I love this sight and it has been a great source of information for me before I decided to post about myself.

Fingers crossed and loads of baby dust to everybody who is TTC and congrats to everybody who is already pregnant.

I know what you mean about the alcohol. I didn't realize how much drinking goes on in social situations until I thought about stopping! Don't even get me started on caffeine... That's a mountain I don't really want to tackle... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->