newbie.. am I in or out?

Queen Bee.

TTC #1 <3
Reaction score
So af is due today but for the past 3-4 days I have been having brown spotting when I wipe -tmi sorry- Is this AF or implantation? or would it be too late for that? very confused. I dont want to test if its a waste of time, I really dont want to see a BFN!

I know its not helpful but it could be either ... But if your periods are usually regular and spotting is not the norm for you, then i would say :test:

Good luck and dont forget to update us :dust:

I've had this before. One time convinced myself I was pregnant yet when I tested BFN and then my period came shortly after, yet another time it meant I was pregnant. You could get a cheap test? Good luck

I really feel like im in!! I've had headaches and I had a lower backache twice it kinda felt like a pulled muscle was very strange. but the spotting has put me where I dunno! maybe i should wait a few days see what happens?

I spotted/bled through the whole first trimester with my son. Sounds good. TEST!!!

Will have to pick one up tomorrow! dont have any! wish I had picked some up today!! aghh! lol

Sounds promising hun!! Will be stalking you for updates now :lol:

:dust:

so glad for you girls!! dunno what id do, you've kept me sane many of times! LOL

ok so I had a large amount of red blood last night when I wiped (sorry tmi) and I put a panty liiner on, but this morning there was nothing on the liner and nothing when I wiped... whats going on??

I am going to look positive on this!! I always have next month! :)

You should just test tomo if it doesn't arrive properly. Get one ready this time :haha:

IT came on full force! but I am going to have a test ready for next time lol on to next month!

Oh I'm sorry. This happened to me in Aug 2009. I was gutted as convinced myself I was pregnant but I wasn't upset for too long as I actually got pregnant the following month (that is why I remember the month/year :))

Hope this happens for you xx

Thanks! your lil boy is gorgeous! I just hope we fall pregnant soon! everyone I know seems to be pregnant or just had a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->