Newbie and help wanted please?

Heppi101

Reaction score
Not sure if I should be asking this here, but what they hey, I'll ask anyway! Lol!

So, I have pcos but my periods have been rather regular (32 day cycle) just recently. A week after my AF I had some light spotting (ovulation maybe?) 2 weeks after that I had some more (TMI) brownish spotting only there when I wiped with a bit of cramps, but nothing major. This was 4 days ago, so AF doesn't seem to be coming. Just wondering if anyone has had this before? Or if it could just be my pcos being a buggar? We're not actively trying at the moment, but we're not using anything. Thanks for reading! And Hi!

Welcome to BnB! ^_^ I have PCOS as well, (and I'm gonna go ahead and admit jealousy of your recent normal cycles, :haha: ) and I have heard that sometimes during a PCOSers "normal" cycles, one of their (many?) cysts will burst and cause light spotting like that. It's never happened to me, but I rarely have very many regular cycles in a row if I'm left unmedicated.

You might try asking over in the LTTTC forums, there's a PCOS group there (who I chat on sometimes although I'm not technically a long-termer yet, at least I don't consider myself so) who might be more knowledgeable.

Hey hon, I have PCOS too. I'm a bit jealous that you get normal cycles sometimes! You may go ahead and test? I know how much of a tease that can be though!

Hey hon, I have PCOS too. I'm a bit jealous that you get normal cycles sometimes! You may go ahead and test? I know how much of a tease that can be though!

Thanks. My first few regular periods ever! They gave me a course of progesterone tablets, and it seemed to kick them off.. Until now. No, I had an US not so long ago, and I was cyst clear at that point. I've had ruptured cysts before, and it was not that :/ Oh I dunno! Nightmare being a girl, eh!? Might leave it for a few weeks and see what happens. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->