Newbie at NTNP for #2

DSM

Reaction score
Hello,

So we have a 10 month old & have decided to not prevent to see what will be will be for #2 :)

Anyone else out there in the same boat? :)

Hello,

So we have a 10 month old & have decided to not prevent to see what will be will be for #2 :)

Anyone else out there in the same boat? :)

Hi DSM!!!! I am! :) my little one is 10 months old as well and DH and I have decided to NTNP for #2. How long have you been?

Hi

Well I have litterally stopped taking the mini pill on Sunday (5 days ago!)

So very early days for us Lol

How long have you been ntnp so far for #2? Xxx

Hi

Well I have litterally stopped taking the mini pill on Sunday (5 days ago!)

So very early days for us Lol

How long have you been ntnp so far for #2? Xxx

I stopped taking the pill 2 months ago but I was only taking it because my cycles were super irregular. It helped me get back on track. We just decided to NTNP this past week! Haha! AF just ended two days ago. We just plan to have fun over the next few months and if no baby then we will start trying in September. What is your plan?

jmandrews - we are just going to ntnp until we have #2, it will be nice to not have to remember to take the pill everyday & just have some fun for a while :-D I am taking folic acid & eating fresh fruit & veg - buts that's it.

My OH thinks ill have a bump within 6months Lol - it took over 1yr to conceive #1 so im not going to get my hopes up just a chilled approach & see what we get xx

Welcome ica235 what is your plan? :)

I think that is great! Nice to relax and not constantly stress and wonder when it's going to happen. We r def not in a hurry. I took clomid to get preg. the first time. Hopefully my cycles will remain regular and not go back to being irregular. I need to start my folic acid. It's nice not to worry about not getting pregnant and getting pregnant. Haha ... We r getting ready for a big move to 2 hours away. DH got a new job. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've been house hunting.

Welcome ica! I'm excited to hear about ur plan.

Before I had #1 my cycles were 45-60 days apart, so I am hoping they will be more regular this time!! fingers crossed, I am taking folic acid now too. Wow moving home is not somthing i enjoy Lol i hope its not too stressful for you with all the packing! Congrats on your hubby's new job!! I quite like hunting part though :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->