• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Newbie* Doctors for testing!

LouiseH89

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I'm new on here :) So bare will be cause I don't know any of the shortened lingo stuff lol. Anyway, been trying to concieve for a while now (almost 2 year) I was due period on 7th october, so now i'm 9 days late. Done a test 2 days after i was due and it come back negative. So made an appointment for doctors today as still hadnt had period. Went with my specimin and they only went and sent specimin away even though i was told on the phone they would do it there and then for me :( So feeling a little disapointed that i've got to wait till possibley tuesday, not that long I know, but it feels a life time when your waiting for results. So i then decided sod it, and went and bought some home pregnancy tests from boots.
I've not done 3 and they've all brought up two lines!!!! Dubious as to whether to allow myself to get excited or not, incase there wrong? Should i just wait till Tuesday and see what the doctors say? x

You could have had a negative first because there wasn't enough hormons to make the test positive, but I think getting three positives is very good new. I would do a digital one and see what it says.

I with you all the best and hope that you are pregnant and have a fantastic a healthy 9 months.

x

You could have had a negative first because there wasn't enough hormons to make the test positive, but I think getting three positives is very good new. I would do a digital one and see what it says.

I with you all the best and hope that you are pregnant and have a fantastic a healthy 9 months.

x

I orginally went for a digital one, but boots & superdrug didn't have any in near me. So i got one box first response and another box of a brand i can't remember. I've done 2 first respose and one of the other x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->