Newbie...expecting number three! Totally shocked!

Lisalovesbean

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lisa, aged 35. I have two children a son aged 6 and a half and a daughter aged 4 and a half (going on 50!), I split with my husband in July 2008 and we have moved to a new home.....things were quite awful between me and the ex at first but then became very amicable.....so amicable and friendly that my ex and me are expecting baby number three!!!!!:rofl:

I had my :bfp:on NYE and told my ex on NYD, he like me is very shocked but happy, we are now basically what you would call an unconvential family but a family full of love!

I am due on September 4th but will probably have my baby earlier as I have previously had an emergency c-section after a two day labour and a planned c-section due to a breech baby, so will possibly have my section and baby in Mid August! Also my son is severely Autistic with other Developmental difficulties so I will need to be settled back at home and have my boy in his routine and back on my feet for the start of the new school year in September!

xxxx

welcome to bnb i you ever need to talk just message me /:)

Thank You Kelly86! :hug:

jackiea85, Thank You too!:hug:

I am feeling extremely postive about this pregnancy, I am surprised as when still with my husband in the family home we had tried for a third for four years after my daughter was born and nothing!!! But then I left him to move to a new home and went on the contraceptive pill due to painful, heavy periods and he got me pregnant!!! Ironic.....but a blessing and a much loved one already!:cloud9:

I took almost three years to concieve my son, my daughter was a "missed pill" baby and the bean is a "miracle"....I am very lucky!

My son is severely Autistic and has developmental difficulties, he also doesn't speak at all and still drinks from a baby bottle and wears nappies as he has no awareness of his bowels....he also uses a wheelchair when out that I push as he has sensory issues when walking outside and he gets tired physically very easily (funnily enough he barely sleeps!!)...so I am still in practice with the nappies, the bottles, the pushing and the lack of sleep!!!! :sleep:

My daughter will be great at being a sibling...she loves babies and having a real one to coo over will delight her!

This is a great site that I'm sure will refresh my memory and give me some new tips and lots of support!

Thank You for the welcome!:hug:

welcome to bnb! :)
and congrats on your pregnancy!

:hi:

:wave: welcome to BnB!!

Congraulations on your pregnancy....what a lovely NY surprise!!

Heres to a happy and healty 9 months xxx

welcome to bnb and congrats hun xx

Thanks again for all the welcomes....it's good to be in such great company!:hug:

Congratulations on your little miracle! Welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->