Newbie [Expecting]

Abblebubba

WTT Sept '15 - #2
Reaction score

Hey everyone!
My name is Abbey, i am seventeen years old, i am in a wheelchair perminatly from birth i have Athrogryposis which is a muscular deformaty as far as i know it effects all four of my limbs and i cannot walk i get around by walking on my knees.
I met my partner who is also seventeen when we were thirteen and we stayed together three years solid after nine months of being together i fell pregnant, but sadly that ended and my angel went to heaven. Then we split up for 5 months and slept together a couple of times where i fell pregnant again that also misscarried and went to play with the angels.
It has been an up and down roller coaster for me and my first love, and nothing seemed to be going right until our little bubba come along 22 weeks ago, now me and my OH are together again and this baby is well on the way and growing well. we are going to be a proper little family :happydance:
I live in Northampton and i have a flat in Hatfield hertfordshire near to my OH Can't wait to be a mummy, im so excited yet scared at the same time.
Very interested in talking to other mummys or mummys to be, and teenage or disabled woman who are pregnant, i would love to know there experiences
So yeah thats about me in a nutshell
Im expecting a baby boy on the 30th May. :baby:
Thanks guys hope to hear from you all soon.

Hi there!

Welcome to BnB it fab around here, everyone is so nice!

I used to live down in Milton Keynes but moved back "home" to Scotland 6 years ago.

Speak soon.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hiya, Welcome :), im new here myself.
Congratulations and all the best for you :)

Congratulations and Welcome x everyone here is mega friendly! Good Luck xxx

Hey!
I'm new here myself too!
Congratulations on your successful pregnancy, and hope all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->