Newbie - finally pg after 7 yrs ttc!

Shaz34

Reaction score
Hello all

Been lurking for a while now but time to come out and say hello I think!

Dh and I have been ttc for quite a while now, I am now 14 weeks and still very worried that something might go wrong - had a scare at 10 weeks but everything seems ok for now. I know a certain amount of worrying is to be expected, but we have waited so long for this, and dh is soooo happy that it almost seems too good to be true.

Fingers crossed....!

wow you must be over the moon after all that - you definetly deserve it hun!!!

congratulations and i hope you enjoy every minute of it xxxxx

:)

Welcome and congratulations on your bump! must be an amazing feeling after waiting so long :hugs: have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

:hi: Welcome! You've traveled quite a road to get to where you are today. :hugs:

:hi: Hi Shaz and welcome to BnB! Congratulations on your pregnancy x

A very well deserved congratulations. I totally understand the worry, it is there for all of us. As exciting a time as being pregnant is, it is totally scary as well. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. And congrats on getting to the 2nd trimester!!!

:hi:

Hi a million congrats you must be over the moon and back again!

XX

https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_39.gif and welcome. That's fantastic you must be over the moon. I hope everything goes well and you enjoy every minute of pregnancy. xx

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/thpregnant-2.gif

Hi Shaz and welcome :hi:

Huge congratulations on your little miracle. My two are also IVF so I know exactly how excited you must be feeling. Not long till you start feeling some little kicks!

Aw, thanks everyone. Just checked in and was surprised and delighted to find these messages so soon - feel like one of the family already!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome, and here's to healthy pregnancies all round eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->