Newbie! Goin 2 try for a bubba!! =D

BubbaMad89

Reaction score
Hey their im new here just signed up!!

ive been with my fiancee for over 2 years now, we live together and we have spoke about babys before but l8tly hes been like i want a baby can we have one.. so ive always wanted one so i said lets do it... im on the implant and thats caused me props like weight gain! im 19 (20 in october) and weight 11 stone! i can get very emotional if some on shouts at me. ive got spots. i bleed on and off with NO warning and i keep having blackouts and fainting! so im goin to go and get it taken out on tuesday ( i hope ), ive heard it can take up to 6 days till u can concieve i red a lady came off her implant on the 12th of a month and 2 days after she was preg!!
im excited about this im very very mature for my age i kno people will say "uve got ur whole life ahead of u" i say well i dont hardly go out, and when is every the right time to have a child??? me and my partner will love and cherish this baby and will die for him/her!
ive also got a worried point.. MORNING SICKNESS!! i have a habbit that if i think im going to be sick i end up havin a panic attack! im goin to my doctors to find out why i faint and have blackouts etc.. just that does any one know of anything that will help with morning sickness 1000000%% as if i think im goin 2 be sick and have a panic attack it might harm my child??? ive heard dry toast and to be honest wen i feel sick bout 3 ginger biscuits help me! i can wait to be pregnant im already lookin at buggys and i havnt had the implant removed yet! we have spoke about this through alot looked at the pros and cons and were both ready ( he will be 22 in april)

any advise will be fab :hug:
thanks hope to hear from you guys very soon xxx

the bottom bit is ment 2 say " i cant wait to be pregnant" not i can wait lol x

Hi- welcome!
I know exactly what you mean about being sick- im the same. I know that nobody actually likes to be sick- but im really really bad with it- im pretty sure ive got a phobia of it?! From what ive heard its the whole ginger, toast, crackers thing to try n prevent it- but there is no actual cure! When i had morning sickness, i wasnt actually sick at all- i just felt like i could be at any moment- sort of like constant travel sickness.
I hate being sick so much- i could tell you the exact time n date of every time ive been sick for 10 years! (Once, in Egypt- dodgy tummy!! lol!!) N i was so scared of being sick again- but recently i caught a tummy bug- i was petrified of bein sick (hyperventilating, crying etc) but i lost the fight, n i was sick- n do u know what? It really wasnt half as bad as i was expecting!! I think coz id not done it for 10years, id worked myself up too much about it?
Hmmm. Just realised ive written a big massive essay about sick!! eeeewwwwwww!!!!

:hi: welcome to wtt. when i was preg with my son i had really bad morning sickness but not til i got to 16 weeks (just coz im weird like that!) so my consultant put me on tablets called cyclizine (sp?) which really helped, when the time comes it might be worth asking your doctor about something like that. i tried ginger biscuits which helped a little but not 100%, i found it was milk that made me really bad! xx

thanks so much everybody!!! i thought i could have my implant taken out 2morrow but its Wednesday i got the dates wrong. i just wanna rip it out lol.. i saw a new born 2day and kept starein lol bet the mother thought i was a perv or summit lol

thanks Kate.m for ur essay lol! i haven't been sick for nearly 5 years its just the thought of it coming up lol.. but i went docs 2day for feeling sick in general (i`m not preg now) and he gave me some tablets 2 take as and wen i feel sick and they work i feel gr8 now.. so if i do eventually fall preg ill go to my docs and get some tablets in case.. do u think i can get them even tho i don't have morning sickness so i can prevent it from happening??? Ive been checking out buggy's and all that im excited lol

i really can not wait to start trying.. i know im only 19 ( 20 in October ) i feel SOOOO ready to bring up a bubba... cant wait hehe

thanks everybody =DDD xxxx

I would suggest hypnotherapy for the phobia, it can helo a lot.

I'm the same, I've never been a fan of getting drunk/clubbing. I don't smoke or drink. I do enjoy going to the pub (drinking coke) and now it's smokeless, that's harmless :)

I have no real urge to travel.

I'm in a stable r.ship.

People ALWAYS find reasons to be negative. That's just the way they are. Bitter lol.

ive got a job interview wednesday and whats the mertanity pay if im entitled 2 it??? my fiancee said i can get it if i havnt worked for a year.. but the thing is ill be doin care work so ill be doin a nvq and have to sign a contract so i cant leave.. theirs no way im puttin off tryin 4 a baby!

can any one help with that? x

If you're from the UK check out maternity pay on the direct gov site!

Jobs don't have the same maternity pay everywhere. You have to work for 26 weeks to be entitled to it (that could be including pregnancy). State maternity pay is £117 a week, which isn't much really.

im bad at maths wot is 26 weeks in months lol im soo sorry lol! well if all goes well and i get preg i plan to work till im about 8 months preg x

hey, can't help with the pay, but just wanted to say welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->