Newbie here.. not so new at wtt

BabiesOneDay

Reaction score
Hello all! First let me say, I'm so happy to have stumbled across this board and hope to make some friends. I have two children, 6 and 7 from a previous marriage. I am lucky to have finally found the person I will spend my life with. I suppose it never entered into my mind when I left my ex that it would be quite some time before I get the other one or two babies I so desired. About three years ago, I got preggers.. however unintentionally, I became quite excited, just in time to lose the baby at about 20 weeks. Although I've spent much time overcoming the loss, it only fueled my desire moreso. Now here I am, with two children already, with the right person, but not yet married, still finishing college and the prospective dh entering grad school. Althought I'm thrilled to have so much to look forward to in my future.. grad school won't be finished for three years, marriage after that.. putting a baby in out future about 5 years away. It feels like eternity. I see now I am not the only one experiencing this. Thanks for letting me vent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->