Newbie - Just started NTNP #2 :)

LovemyBubx

Mummy, Daddy & Daughter
Reaction score
Hi ladies just moved over from WTT , I am 22, me & my OH have been together over 5 years & we have a 3yr old DD :)

My OH was mostly the reason we were waiting as he wasn't ready, 4 days ago he decided he is ready & has been enjoying unprotected bd :blush:

I have got a symptom question.. i know it should be way too soon to get any signs but since yesterday my nipples have be extremely sensitive & they hurt a lot from the slightest touch, i never have this not even when pregnant before, but now even just taking my bra off they go hard & hurt so much.

:shrug:

My period is due on the 2nd so i suppose i just have to wait & see.

Hope to be joining you ladies in to first tri soon :flower:

Hi ya,
I recognise you from other forums on here :)
We are also ntnp #2! I am so excited. We've been wtt for around a year and before that I just wasn't ready for another baby. Hubby on the other hand has been desperate for ages. :haha:
Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! X

Thankyou MrsT :) I have been begging OH for us to have another for over a year and he kept saying not yet. So I stopped talking about then without warning he decided he's not using condoms anymore!

I'm really excited to have a little baby in my arms again and give DD a sibling she has even been talking about brothers and sisters recently makes me even more broody.

I hope to hear news of your bfp soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->