Newbie looking for a buddy - CD12 (Today)

sparklepixie

Due 19th December 2011
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the site and have headed straight to this forum to find a buddy to share the journey of TTC with.

I am 23 years old - I will be 24 in May. My partner and I decided half way through my last cycle that we ready to start TTC - baby #1. I had quite a few pregnancy symptoms and had a very strange period - I had a light period for 2 days and spotted 3 days before and 3 days after. I usually have very regular periods so I went to the doctors and she reckons I had a very early mc.

I am currently on CD 12 on a 28 day cycle.

Hi sparkle pixie im on cd 14 today. Also a 28day cycle .]Ttc #2. Quite new on here too.

Hi there. I am very new to this site, but my husband and I have been TTC. We havent been trying long, but no luck. I bought OPK online and I am going to try them 11 days after the first day of my period ( I dont know all the abbreviations yet) This would be April 2nd. This is my second cycle off bcp and this is my second period that im on now. I thought I was finished on day 4, but started again on day 6. I am hoping if all goes well then I can hopefully take a hpt on 4/21/11. Cross your fingers for me :) I havent ovulated in years due to being on bc. I thought I had the cm that everyone goes on about, but mine was different, So I dont know. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->