Newbie & Looking for buddies!

maythisbelove

Reaction score
My LMP was May 23rd-30th (last 3 days were very light). Mirena IUD removed June7th. Bled for a few days +few days of spotting. SO and I :sex: May 28, Jun 2, 6, 7, 8, 11, 15, 17, 20, 21. I am showing WCW today, yesterday and BFY. Anyone on my cycle? Can anyone help me with TTC knowledge/lingo. haha. (NEWBIE!):hugs:

Hi,

I'm not on your cycle, but I'm also a newbie and looking for friends to keep me sane through TTC.

We've only just started and I find myself on BnB waaaaaaaaay more than I should. :haha:

Hi,

I'm not on your cycle, but I'm also a newbie and looking for friends to keep me sane through TTC.

We've only just started and I find myself on BnB waaaaaaaaay more than I should. :haha:

Me too! or on FF or other random mommy/baby sites!

Well Im 22 married and TTC!
This is our first time trying, I have a 32 day cycle my last period was on may 23, 2011 which makes my most fertile days were June 7, 2011 to Sunday, June 12, 2011. We did the do on june 9th and 10th. Im expecting my next period in 2 days ive taken 3 test and all three were Is there still a chance i could be would really love to have you alls advice Thanks Really tired of being let down

Well Im 22 married and TTC!
This is our first time trying, I have a 32 day cycle my last period was on may 23, 2011 which makes my most fertile days were June 7, 2011 to Sunday, June 12, 2011. We did the do on june 9th and 10th. Im expecting my next period in 2 days ive taken 3 test and all three were Is there still a chance i could be would really love to have you alls advice Thanks Really tired of being let down

I tested too yesterday and this morning with FMU. Yesterday was a slightly faint line and this AM, nothing. :(

Lets keep our fingers crossed! Maybe you and I are testing to early? Test brands? Who knows! Try again in a couple days! :babydust:

Hi
Another newbie to BnB looking for friends, been ttc for 3 months, had 2 M/C in june and november last year but looking onward and upward. af due today but nothing(done loads of cheapy test bfn) did a cb digi today bfn, am very rarely late, im just thinking that i have stressed and stressed sooooo much over weather this month is the month in the last 2 weeks that ive somehow managed to make my brain tell my body im pg and i am not!! mother nature can be so cruel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->