Newbie looking for opinions :-)

Rachellexxx

Reaction score
Hi guys !! Not sure if I'm posting in totally the wrong place or not just registered as I've spent hours reading several threads about pregnancy but now it's my turn for advice and opinions , so here goes

First of all , my names Rachel I'm from Blackpool ( England ) and am more loved up than ever with my fantastic boyfriend . We aren't trying for a baby but have a (very)healthy sex life :p , since we moved into our new home in aug 2013 I have not been using any contraceptive at all , I came off the pill and continued to have regular unprotected sex .

When I came off the pill I had super irregular bleeding and would bleed for 2 days every 2 weeks ( ish) and assumed it was just my body trying to work itself back out the last time I had a real period was In November

Over Christmas while me and the other half was off work , all I can say is our already healthy sex life was even healthier ( and this is when I think I may of conceived ) people kept commenting on weight loss over Xmas and new year and on Christmas Day my mum had said I bet your pregnant I lost weight in my first month of pregnancy . So my sister gave me a test ( as she is actively ttc ) and I did it 2 lines came up - a very very very faint line in the test section and a pink control line ... but it was barley noticeable so i shrugged it off put it in the bin and forgot about it . Later on that night I noticed it in the bin as I opened it and the FAINT second line wasnt there

In the first week of January I had a brown spotting for 1 day. Thaught it was my period coming on but super confused when it only lasted a day . Then the same thing happened 2 weeks later - the brown spotting again for one day . Since then I have felt bloated :-( it's awful! It's really hard to explain how my insides feel , heavy and full ! I feel pressure downwards and have a lot of twinge of bottom of back pressure pain ( like when period is due )
I've not really noticed needing to wee LOADS more like some pregnant women say but I am weeing more frequently . I also have a lot of twinge in hip / side and also like actually between my leg twinges .

Sorry I feel like I'm proper ranting on lol .. Here's some more things I'm experiencing . Bit more gassy than usual , burping a lot
Hiccups ?! Not sure if this is a symptom but its something I've noticed is happening ALoT more - ( so annoying )

Now I am a smoker ( frowned upon I'm sorry lol)) and the smell of the ash tray is absolutely nocking me sick

I've been having hot flushes , crying at the slightest thing then being happy as larry the next

Weird shooting pains in legs ??

My boobs aren't sore anymore than when I'm due on a period - BUT I usually have really light pink nipples which seem to be quite a lot darker and more bumpy .. My nipples even stayed hard in a hot bath today !? )

I've been feeling really dizzy and lightheaded ( mainly when getting up ) - which then makes me feel sick !

Although we're not trying for a baby I would be over the moon to be pregnant , ( the other half not so much but he is easily talked round lol ;-) women's persuasion powers.

I took a digital test this morning ( second wee of the day ) Negative !?

So confused , I'm a bloated , grumpy , tired emotional wreck with all sorts of strange pains / feelings in my stomach and sides and just want a bit of opinions ? I have a doctors appointment tommorow afternoon but I'm convinced MIGHT be pregnant and just want to hear what you all think :)

Sorry for going on for so long lol ! Look forward to hearing your opinions and advice and hope to meet some lovley people through here ! :)

Rach xx

Since you came off BC not all that long ago, I think it is completely possible that you could be pregnant and don't have enough hcg built up to register with the digi (i feel that line tests are a bit more sensitive as they look for even traces and not measuring it to give dates).

Of course it could be possible that your not as well, and your body is messed up a bit from the BC.

The above stuff doesn't help at all lol. Perhaps try another test with FMU, if possible use FRER they are one of the best test out there). If your still experiencing symptoms and getting negatives in 4- or 5 days I would consult with a doctor.

Thanks for the reply Hun, I have a doctors appointment tommorow afternoon and also got a home pregnancy test to do in the morning as been reading first morning urine is the best . I just feel pregnant as crazy as that sounds !!

Ill get a blood test done tommorow at the doctors but have a 3 day wait for results !!

Thanks again for ur reply xxx

Best luck at the doctors app! Hope those 3 days don't feel like forever, or that these hpt's give you a nice answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->