Newbie!!! Need a TTC buddy :)

Rdy2BaMom

LTTTC
Reaction score
I am on CD5 and only 1mo TTC. . . I know, I'm being a little ambitious! Just wanting someone to chat with during this time. . . it would be nice to have someone who I can relate to or is on the same cycle so we can share test results, etc. Anyone out there??:blush:

I'm new here too. I am also ttc....about 6 months now.

I am 27 and have wanted a baby for as long as I can remember. My husband have actually been trying for almost a year, but OPK's and charting the past 5 or 6 months. I am a teacher, so this is what I have started to devote my summer to. You?

Hi
I am also new to this site and I am in my 4th month of TTC baby #2. I have a 24 month old daughter who was conceived while I was on the BCP. I didn't think I would need an OPk to conceive however I am beginning to think I am wrong.

Isn't it crazy how we try to prevent pregnancy so much and now we are using OPK's and BBT's? You will get pregnant soon!

I am 26 and will have been married for a year in a couple weeks. Having a baby this soon was actually my husbands idea!!! I was sooo excited, we were going to wait until December to ttc, but he wanted to start now! :) We are trying for #1 and hoping that it happens soon!

Hey
That's really awesome that you 2 are ready to have a lil one. I am sure you won't have any problems. I think the whole TTC thing just requires quite a bit of patients. I am 25 and my husband and I thought ttc our second child would be a very quick process. We weren't even trying with our first and it just happened. So far I am on my 4th cycle but I think I am going to try an opk on the 15th because that is when I am 14 days into my cycle. Are you hoping for a girl or boy? For me it doesn't matter.

I've been married for almost a year...this next week. We were hoping it would just happen, but when January came and we weren't pregnant yet.....we (I) decided to get OPK's and start charting for like 2 months. The doctor thought I had PCOS, but the labwork came back this week and I guess I don't. The doctor said I may not ovulate regularly.....uggghhhh!

Hey Mira
That's good you don't have pcos. It doesn't really help you too much though, not knowing what is keeping you from conceiving must be so frusterating. I know the dissapointment of not being pregnant really gets to me, at the end of every cycle. I have no idea what is keeping me from conceiving. If the problem ends up being that you aren't ovulating regularily it could probably be fixed quite easily by taking clomid or something similar. Anyways, I think it's awesome that your a teacher I have considered going to school to become one as well. What grade do you teach?

Misha-
Honestly, I don't really care one way or the other about whether it is a girl or boy, I just want a baby!! I was totally surprised when my hubby said we should try now, but really happy too!!! Gotta run for now!

Hello!
Misha-it really doesn't matter to me if we have a boy or a girl, I just want a baby! Mira-I'm glad you don't have pcos too! That would suck! I am praying that we don't have any major complications. I'm not sure when I should start questioning if we do or not, perhaps if we go 9 mos ttc without luck?? Who knows, I'm sure time will tell!!

Hey R
Gender is pretty much negligable to me too. I will just be happy with a healthy baby. I would agree, after nine months of trying I would see my doctor about it. My daughter keeps asking where the other kids are hehe and I keep telling her they are all at home, it makes me feel kinda impatient but at the same time it is so adorable. I am pretty positive you will not have any complications and everything will progress normally. The uncertainty is a lil nerve racking though, isn't it? I need to go rescue my daughter from her nap. Good luck and take care![/COLOR][/COLOR]

Sorry about the double post! The first one didn't show up. . . hmmmm. . . .

I teach 8th grade math...fun, right? I'm gonna try to schedule an appointment again to see about the Clomid. It is very frustrating!

Thanks for the encouraging words Misha! I hope and pray that we don't have any complications. My sister and my mom never had any, so here's hoping! I just can't wait to have a little one. :happydance: It's going to be so challenging, but so much fun too!!!

Mira
I would probably ask by dr about clomid too if I were you. If I remember, you have been trying for a while! I'm sure you are getting pretty discouraged. My sis-in-law MC last year and then it took them another 10 mos of ttc. Now she is doing great so far! I'm sure you and dr will figure it out.

:bfp: for all of us this month!!!

Hey
I hope you don't have complications either. Looking at women in the family is usually a pretty good way to judge it. My mom had 4 kids complication free but my sis has one daughter, 3 mc and is now about 36 weeks pregs with her second, sometimes it's a hard thing to judge. I am looking forward to going away with my husband this weekend, getting my mind off baby making and just having fun together and with our daughter. Anyone else taking vacations or camping this summer? Oh and by the way Mira 8th grade math sounds like a nightmare to me. I am a lil more linguistically inclined. :plane: buh bye

We already took our vacation to Florida for a week. It was great!!! My grandmother had 5 mc's and 7 kids, so it does vary. I just hope mine is on the positive side!

Do either of you have days, or a few days in a row, where you are just an emotional basketcase?? I have cried every day for the past few days, and its driving me nuts. I am not a very "emotional" person, and its like every little thing makes me cry! Go figure! Well, I hope y'all are having a great week so far!

Nice ! Florida sounds fun, never been there. I am from Canada so it's a bit of a ways . Emotional? ummm well sometimes the first day I start my period I feel a bit down but nothing major. I might feel like I wanna cry a bit, but usually I just want to be left alone haha. When i was pregs I felt like that for the first 4 months it was horrible. What helped me was taking 1 or 2 magnesium pills along with my regular multivitamin. People are usually deficient in magnesium because the body doesn't have the ability to store the mineral and it is constantly being used. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUWL1o2hSrs
I hope this helps! Good luck TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"