newbie & needs friends

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
hey ladies

i've been ttc for a few mnths & lookin for friends to share in my ups & downs
im kinda new to this & feel a little shy :blush:

hope to chat soon:dust: to all

:wave: i'll be your buddy.

I've only been on BnB myself for just over a week or so.

Don't be shy, the ladies on here are lovely :D

:dust:

I am also currently looking for a buddy. We've been trying for 2 months so far. I just joined this site tonight. Message me if you're interested in being buddies. :)

I'll be your buddy! I am April and I am about 2 or 3 dpo now. What day are you on?

i asked for buddies but nobody got back to me :( anyone wanna be buddies now? im really friendly :D xx im due to test on the 19th! :dust: xx

I wana buddy 2! Haha!
I'm about 4 dpo i think, ttc baby number 2 (Baby number 1 we unfortunately had to say goodbye to at 11 weeks)

Buddies welcome only been on BnB for bout 2 weeks now.

i asked for buddies but nobody got back to me :( anyone wanna be buddies now? im really friendly :D xx im due to test on the 19th! :dust: xx

I responded Sweetie! :hugs:

I wana buddy 2! Haha!
I'm about 4 dpo i think, ttc baby number 2 (Baby number 1 we unfortunately had to say goodbye to at 11 weeks)

Hi Sweetie! We can buddy up to if ya wanna! The more the merrier! :hugs: Do you have a journal yet?

I responded Sweetie! :hugs:

I wana buddy 2! Haha!

Hi Sweetie! We can buddy up to if ya wanna! The more the merrier! :hugs: Do you have a journal yet?

Sorry, i didn't see your post :( ... I'm looking for buddies too, i only have one!

I'm TTC #2 and been on BnB for about 2 weeks now.

I'd LOVE to be someone's buddy/find a buddy! Very new to website (glad I found it -- this site is AMAZING!!)

Currently TTC and am on what I THINK to be as 5 dpo (had LH surge on 12 Mar) ... will test 26 Mar, if AF doesn't appear.

With all this TTC being a bit confusing and so varied, I think "the more, the merrier" and hope to connect with others. :happydance:

I would love to buddy up with someone.

I am new to the forum but have been stalking for a while.

My OH and I are trying for our first, we are both 30.

I am due AF on the 21st.

Thank you everyone

Hi I'm Gemma, we are in the waiting period of our 3 month ttc. I'm so confussed, I'm currently 2 days late for my period. My previous two cycles have both been 28 days long with 10/11 day luteal phases. This month I ovulated later on day 19, my stats are as follows:

1dpo 36.71
2dpo 36.76
3dpo 36.78
4dpo 36.78
5dpo 36.82
6dpo 36.76
7dpo 36.85
8dpo 36.82 really bad cramps
9dpo 36.77 really bad cramps
10dpo 36.83 bright red spotting when I wiped only, really bad cramps
11dpo 36.74 really bad cramps
12dpo 37.02

I have had sore, heavy boobs for the past 4/5 days but I always get this before I'm due. I thought my af had come Saturday am, but since then nothing & my temp has rocketed this morning. Usually, I dont spot prior to my af, it just comes really really heavy and stays for the full 5 days. Based upon this I took a HPT yesterday, but it was neg.... any ideas?xx

xashleyx, i would love to be ur buddy, hope im not to late :nope:
i realy didnt no how to work this site then just stopped using it.
& came back a few days ago, only to see all the friends i could have had.

:hugs:

hey ladies, i stopped coming to this site because i was'nt sure what to do, i know stupid right!:dohh:

i didnt even know i had all these peeps replying until just now & feel sooooo :sad2: for just leaving &not knowing that i had a few friends here.

So im back & here to stay this time:happydance:

so just msg me if you still wanna be buddies coz i'd love to be buddies with all of u!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->