Newbie, NTNP

babybambi

Reaction score
Thought I'd finally post something I'm always reading everyone else's.
I'm a newbie, I'm 31 and my partner of 10 years and I have finally decided were grown ups, we're now on the "let's stop being careful" path :blush:, it was more shocking that he actually suggested it (tee hee.) So I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time but none the less I thought I'd join you all on this path.

Hi Babybambi and welcome to bnp.

I am pretty new to this as well as although I am coming off my pill in 5 days (eek)it is to helpe me lose weight and get my body ready to carry a baby as I need to lose a good 5 stone. But we are ready in every other way so if it happens it happens.

Have you already stopped taking any bc?

I am getting so excited with reading everything on here. Although I am getting quite anxious about properly ttc as I know I would become addicted to temping and charting (I'm like that).

Hope you see your bfp soon then x x

Hi,
Thanks for the reply It is all a little daunting at the mo. I am off the pill and have been for a year now, we left it up to OH to use precaution previously so I could let my body reset itself plus, I've lost a stone which puts me back at my recommended weight (dam contentment padding.) Now I'm wondering if I should start taking any kinds of vitamins even though we agreed we'd just let nature take it's course for now. Argh so much to learn. X

Hey babybambi ... Welcome to the calm of NTNP :wave:

I hope your stay is a short yet sweet one :hugs: xx

Welcome to NTNP and to BnB hope you have an easy, short NTNP journey here :) good luck x

hi babybambi I would start taking a prenatal. My mom (a midwife) says "ALL women of child barring age should be taking a prenatal." and it's true even if you aren't pregnant it's good for your body! :) Welcome welcome!

does coming off birth control pills help to lose weight?

I'm hoping so Joannemojo as that's one of the reasons I am coming off mine.

Hi babybambi! It sounds like our situations are quite similar. I'm 31 and been with OH for 10.5 years now. We've just started NTNPing this month, though I came off birth control in January this year. We reckon we'll never be completely ready, but I'm not sure anyone ever is!

We're definitely grown up enough now though, so here goes nothing! Lots of babydust heading your way :) :dust:

I'm in a similar situation, 31, been with my husband almost 9 years, off BCP for a year or so and decided this month to switch from WTT to NTNP...exciting!!!

Hi! I'm new to NTNP as well! I second taking a prenatal, we were WTT for awhile and I started them around a month ago.

hey i'm a newbie NTNP for about 9 months been off bcp since november 2009 but got told i have pco last month due to my long cycles.. i have been taking pre-natels and vitex for 3months.
I'm 27 in september and my OH is 25 and we will be happy if it happens soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->